Day 2 completed.. lost 3 Lbs ...

go-slim

Hi all,

I hv just completed my day 2 and so far lost 1.5 kilo.. happy with my weight loss but feeling very tired and cold, having temperature and runny nose.. as i feel this is my body reaction towards this diet ..

but still want to stick to eat.. as i wasnt to lose all of this extra lbs on me this time.. finger crossed..

all i missing is my coffee with skimmed milk :cry:

when will my body i get use to this diet and will not crave for food... o need motivationnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...

which i get alot from this forum.. and if i will get ur post it will keep me encouraged..:D

it will take ur body a few weeks to adjust to your new life and then u will feel great, full of energy and fully in control, the cold however i feel never leaves ya i did lipo for 6 months from jan to june last year and lost 9.5 stone, i didnt do a reefeed and unfortunatly i put back on about 4 stone but im back on it now (day 3) so good luck and stick with it!

i put on the weight again because i never refeed, i cant stress how important it is to do a proper refeed!! even for 2 or 3 weeks it will stop u bingin, i was never really finished i just started cheatin and never got back to it lol plus i got married and then the honeymoon in florida and then another holiday to tenerife a few weeks later:cry: but im doin great now day 4 almost over, just back from circuit trainin which helps to motivate me to get fit and healthy. good luck everyone!

Back