Day 2 done...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by mistymoomoo, 1 April 2007 Social URL.

1. mistymoomoo

mistymoomoo Member

Cambridge Diet
    I managed to be super good! Hubby and friends had a roast dinner followed by chocolate cake and Toffee Pavalova (my fave!!!) and not even a nibble! I sat with them for dinner with a Vanilla Shake!!!

Got a stonking headache today :(
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. yummy mummy

yummy mummy Silver Member

Cambridge Diet
    well done, i dont know how you done that, when i was on cd i used to get hubby to eat upstaires away from me. keep up the good work x x keep drinking water to get rid of them nasty headaches
  4. Bluepaws

Bluepaws Full Member

Cambridge diet
    Well done for being so strong willed... it's hard isn't it! But worth it :)

Just a tip for you if you find the temptations getting a little too much *this is what I do*

If my other half has something that smalls really really tasty, I have a good ol' sniff of it! If I sniff it enough, I can almost taste it. Then other half comes along and tells me off for having my nose in his food. Cue strop mode and storming out of the kitchen/room where other half and food is.

Whoala! No more temptations! :) hehe
  5. yummy mummy

yummy mummy Silver Member

Cambridge Diet
    well at least im not the only one, i used to do that to ha ha, i does work if you sniff long enough tho
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.