day 2: feeling bloated after shakes/soups

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by toggle, 8 September 2011 Social URL.

1. toggle

toggle Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(22.92%)
    Diet:
    exante TS
    I can't do thick gloopy drinks, so I've been diluting my shakes/soups with a lot more water as in 2-3 times the recomendation. Figured it wouldn't hurt the water consumption thing anyway.

but after drinking them, i'm feeling really bloated and a bit sick. (like I would feel when i've eaten something that disagrees with me and i'm probably going to be sick in an hour) and takes a good 3 hours to disapear.

I'm really hoping this feeling will go away, because i'm not sure I can stand this 3 times a day

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Timetoslim

Timetoslim will achieve target

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(17.32%)
    Diet:
    exante
    Hi ya xx I don't know if this will help but I've notice a few of the girls on here saying about halfing the shakes so maybe you could try that so its not too much for you to take all in one go then you can spread it out over the day better xxx hope this helps

4. bunny_hops

bunny_hops Violet is shrinking

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(26.29%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS was using Xenical and eating low fat and low cal. Exante baby!!!
    It is fine to water the shakes down. If you wanted less of a shake in one go then definitely have them in halves, but you must mix the powder each time, you can't make the shake up and keep it for later.

Things do get better after a few days in..are you drinking enough water? A lack of water will make the body bloat as it thinks it's not getting enough.

5. toggle

toggle Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(22.92%)
    Diet:
    exante TS
    I already drank a LOT of liquids before starting on this, but i'm watching it carefully now and i'm not counting the liquids i drink in the gym towards my amounts

6. babezone

babezone Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(19.62%)
    Diet:
    Exante - Total Solution
    I Definetly recomend halving the shakes, I only ever have a whole pack when ive had a busy day and havent had time to half them. I usually crush a load of ice so its like slush puppy ice add 100 ml water blend for a further 5 sec then half the pack approx 24g then blend for another 10sec and its like a chocolate slush puppy lol. xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.