Step 1 Sole Source Day 2 - feeling like sh*t

m40kh

I'm on my second day of sole source. I'm not really feeling hungry but just feel really down b fed up. I've spent most the day in bed.... I'm 11st6 n want to loose 2 stone. Feel like its impossible today.... Someone please tell me this Is normal????

It will get better promise drink lots of water the more the better water seems to cure all on this diet once in Ketosis you will feel much better and your energy will return. Your 1st weigh in will be worth it. Goodluck

hey, i'm on my 2nd day of SS today but i'm finding it a lot easier than i expected. i've found that keeping busy is the trick to not thinking about it. all day i've been compiling the biggest buffet of food in my mind, but then when i got to work i was too busy to think about it. it just goes to show that it's psychological as i've genuinely not felt hungry once yet. when i felt a bit p*ssed off earlier about what i was doing i thought - i want this change and i chose to do it. think of it like that - it's your choice and you can turn around any time you want but if you do you'll miss out on a whole new world. i weigh just under 13 stone and want to lose about 2 stone. keep ur chin up!! xx

Keep at it hunni. I felt like crap for the first 5 days but today - day 6 i feel fab other than a headache and my food cravings have gone! Please keep going it will be worth it I promise xxxx

im on day 2 and actually feeling rather good about everything! Had a massive headache yesterday but today i seem much better, I am lacking in energy but thats about all! Good luck everyone x

Back