Day 2 for me

"andrea"

Day 2 and feeling loads better than I did last night. Got an early night ready for my bootcamp session this morning and felt great until after bootcamp when I felt like I was going to faint. Bootcamp finishes for me tomorrow so will be taking it a bit easier as I don't think I can physically do that much exercise whilst on exante. Will try to concentrate on resistance training instead. Am just about to eat half a choc orange bar, my first one of those so hope it tastes nice!

How's everyone else feeling today? Dreaming has your headache got any better?

Hurray for making it to day 2 - have I missed something, whats bootcamp?? Sounds scary! I would like to do resistance training but dont have any experience of it and dont know where to start! lol

Headache is still there but much better than it was, still feeling a bit sick but I have had it for about 20hours now and I always feel sick with bad headaches!!

Goodluck for today, we can do it!!! :)

Its just a 4 week 1 hour bootcamp every morning that a personal trainer runs in my area, have been doing it for the last 4 weeks and it ends tomorrow. It was so hard this morning though and we did loads of cardio so I'm glad its finishing as I don't think its good to be doing it when on exante!

Have you thought about joining a gym as one of the instructors would put a plan together for you? Although I can't talk as everytime I've joined I haven't gone so OH has built me a gym in the garage now and he's gonna be my personal trainer!

Personal gym is a good idea :) well done for completing boot camp :)

Thanks! It was hard but good, made me enjoy exercise again!

I know I shouldn't of but I just hopped on scales and am 3lbs lighter after a 1 1/2 days on exante, I know its just water but is still so encouraging and makes me want to carry on!

wow well done for doing bootcamp!!

I am a member of the gym, going to return in week 3 of exante - giving myself two weeks for my body to settle into ketosis first. I was thinking of buying some home weights to do at home as dont have much time to get to the gym with work committments at moment. Would only manage 3times a week and would like to do 3xcardio and gym alternated with 3times weights at home..Only problem is I dont know where to start - any ideas??

That sounds like a good plan, for the gym I would definitely ask one of the instructors to put together a cardio plan as they will be able to make it a bit more interesting with intervals and fartlek in the plan. With the weights at home I would get a dvd like Davina's one, they are usually made up of 30mins arms, then 30mins legs, 30 mins body pump and 30mins boxing. You can use your home weights whilst you do the dvd, just makes its a bit more interesting then!

Back