day 2 ... im so hungry

claz

wants to be slim
Hi all, its day 2.. ive been fine all day but now my stomach is rumbling.. i have drunk 5pints of water and about 3 coffees and had 2 sachets.. im trying to leave my last one till near bedtime so that im not hungry going to bed.. i did eat a bit of cucumber about 10mins ago... just want to know will that be ok or will it take me longer to get into ketosis ?

Hi there claz, I don't think a piece of cucumber will prevent or slow ketosis, try to hang in there, another day should make a big difference x

Thanks, i did a vlcd about 2years ago and managed 8 weeks so i know i can do it but ive tried a couple of times without much success but that was on lipotrim where u couldnt have anything else but the shakes or the 1 flavour soup...thats why i was worried about eating the cucumber... it definately did the trick and helped me get through..cant wait for 9 o'clock when i can have my last sachet.. oh well got corrie to keep me going till then lol

Hi claz, I've just finished my first week and can tell you it does get easier.
Your start weight and goal weight are pretty much the same as mine so would be good to see how each other is getting on over the weeks.
Making it through the first week and having that first weigh in should spur you on to keep going.
Good luck x

have you tried splitting your packs - lots on here split them and have 6 small meals. Up yr water intake - seems to help and if al else fails have 4 packs for a while.

Good luck

Keep at it, it will get easier as the days go on. I am now on day 22 and yesterday was a bad day - I was good but I did not feel brilliant. So glad I worked through it, would have hated to wake up this morning feeling guilty.
J

Back