Day 2 Nearly Done

am having a really bad day today, have felt hungry all day long and sooooooooo tired i swear i could of fallen asleep at work is this normal for day 4?
also i did a dipstick at work to see if i was in ketosis and theres only trace of ketones present so not in ketosis yet, am really baffled by this and starting to question it all
any hel would be appreciated xxx

bettyd said:
Im feeling like Im in ketosis now as my breath smells!! and funny taste in my mouth! I've brushed my teeth about five times today. just had macaroni cheese and got a chocolate shake for later. Im still enjoying it and finding it ok even when my partners eating a whole nut chocolate bar!!!!

Defiantly me too my breath is yuk !!

I'm having the chicken Shish it's mega late but been with friends who were trying to get me to go to taybarns tomorrow :0/ tried pushing drinks on me too lol but I had my coke zero and bottle of water !!! Looking forward to my chicken mmmmmm ,) xxx

tanya12 said:
am having a really bad day today, have felt hungry all day long and sooooooooo tired i swear i could of fallen asleep at work is this normal for day 4?
also i did a dipstick at work to see if i was in ketosis and theres only trace of ketones present so not in ketosis yet, am really baffled by this and starting to question it all
any hel would be appreciated xxx

Do you think you have drank enough water today ? With the feeling tired etc ,
If there's a trace your nearly there I wouldn't worry about it if I where you , mayb someone will no more than me but iv never used the sticks as iv always been able to tell breath less hungry etc

Hope your feeling better tomorrow :) x

Hi my day five has been brilliant as got on the scales this morning and I've lost 8lbs! still liking all the shakes, bars, soups and meals. partner has just had chips and it didn't bother me woo hoo. how's everyone else? x

Well done :D

Hey everyone, hope your all doing well today. Day 6 for me and today has not been too bad. Looking forward to Week 1 completion and hoping for some good results for us all xx

FYI ladies, even trace of ketones means you are in ketosis.

the darker the colour simply means you arent drinking enough.

best time to test your pee is first thing like a pregnancy test :)

Hi everyone I'm doing ok have to admit earliera on I'd had my chicken , the ice cream van came the kids and partner had one I didn't but when my partner came in I had a lick only one mind was lovelly though I didn't really eat ice cream though anyways one lick was enough

It was one of those before I knew it moments id taken it and Bham lol

Not worried in the slightest though !!
Hope everyone is feeling weel seem to have load more energy today though although slacking the water need to up that big time !! :) x

Last edited:
Spandex said:
Eeee roll on Wed...... I'm still feeling a bit blue today not sure why and my mouth has stopped tingling and I keep getting hunger pangs, I wonder if I've come out of ketosis....damn that gherkin!

Hey,

Gherkins are in the 'safe' vegetable list so no need to worry about having one! :)

im on day 6 and still got one pack left to have but dont fancy another one!!! this i did not think would ever happen haha ill just have to gulp it down. managed half an hour on the cross trainer today too. looking forward to wednesday and seeing all our loses x

bettyd said:
im on day 6 and still got one pack left to have but dont fancy another one!!! this i did not think would ever happen haha ill just have to gulp it down. managed half an hour on the cross trainer today too. looking forward to wednesday and seeing all our loses x

I'm the same have a shake left to have don't think I can stomach it I only just ate a bar :0/

thats weird cause i was like that today as well its as thou i just dont need food much anymore lol good for the waistline thou lol

tanya12 said:
thats weird cause i was like that today as well its as thou i just dont need food much anymore lol good for the waistline thou lol

I know I should have all 3 packs I'm just so not hungry but I know if I don't have them it does have an effect on the losses and could effect our health ..... As we need the nutrients :0/

Better planning for me Definatly need to make sure I have one before I go out in the day I havnt been !! Yesterday I didn't have my first one until 4 :-0 xxx

Spandex said:
eeeeehhhh we're like twins, or quintets.... I've not felt hungry today either....spookeee.....maybe we're synchronising like women who work together get totm at the same time or errr...maybe not.

Lol lol !!

Weigh in tomorrow eccckkkkk

Spandex said:
I know squeeeee.... I've started a thread for us in the weigh in section - not that I'm excited or anything she whistles nonchantly

Oh get you all prepared I havnt even been to that section yet hadn't noticed either lol

I hope iv a good loss this week , stuck to it but want want want a biggy !!

Back