Day 2 of restart....

Hi Misshoneybee

Hmmmm tips let me think well just take each day as it comes don't look to far ahead for a start just aim to get through the first 3 days and into ketosis. Distraction is a good one think of things to distract you in the evenings when hunger can creep in like coming on here bubble baths, pampering your self with face masks or doing your nails. I started looking for new ways to treat myself as I used to do it with food so I started getting small beauty treatments like eyebrow waxing or eyelash tints.

So good luck hun xx

Well, I'm back! I managed 2 and a half days in the UK being 100% but couldn't keep it up, so I had a few sensible meals. It paid off because when I weighed in this morning I had gained 1lb, which I am fine with.
Glad to be home and straight back into my 100% mind frame. Hubby is away now until the end of May and I'd really like to be a good stone and a half lighter when he returns :)

Hope everyone is doing well, looking forward to catching up.

hi hun well done on being good its hard when your away from routine and you are getting straight back on it now your back, I am sure you can lose what you want to while hubby is away.

Back