Total Solution Day 3

Welcome back hun glad to hear your feeling better :)

Indian wise would be maybe chicken with a dry marinade rather than a sauce? tikka chicken with salad maybe? I'm not sure as don't eat indian food as my other half doesn't like it.

Fab news on keeping the weight undercontrol :)

Thanks exante princess. I've been looking through threads and found an excellent Indian meal from niennor:
Starter- mixed tikka tandoori cooked meats
Main- chicken tikka capsilla with salad
Side- mushroom bahjee and Saar bahjee

Welcome back, glad you are feeling better,
Indian meal sounds wonderful! That is something I will enjoy when I get nearer Target (long way off yet)

Think I will take a note of the meal you found for when I go, is that low carb then?:confused:

Bad day yesterday. Came off the wagon totally. Went to seaside with little un and rescued her ice cream which was melting everywhere. Poor thing she has never had an ice cream before and didn't quite know how to eat it. So of course I ended eating most of it. Day then went downhill from then. In hindsight, I should have just thrown ice cream in nearest bin.

Anyway not going to beat myself up, just going to get back on the wagon again.

Going to take time to get into ketosis again.

Must remember goals. To get loss of 1.5 stone and into the 10's

Hi Jacqueline. Sorry just saw your post. I'm not sure if it is low carb, but niennor said that she would eat this and it never affected her weight loss. Dry meats in a marinade without sauce and salad are best low carb option.

Bad day yesterday. Came off the wagon totally. Went to seaside with little un and rescued her ice cream which was melting everywhere. Poor thing she has never had an ice cream before and didn't quite know how to eat it. So of course I ended eating most of it. Day then went downhill from then. In hindsight, I should have just thrown ice cream in nearest bin.

Anyway not going to beat myself up, just going to get back on the wagon again.

Going to take time to get into ketosis again.

Must remember goals. To get loss of 1.5 stone and into the 10's

We all have blips hun, but you have got back on the wagon straight away and thats great!

Well done for getting back on track-I deliberately avoided giving my little boy ice cream as knew it would end up in me or the bin -either of which he would probably get upset about!!

Thanks for that Aud, glad to hear you are getting back on track, totally agree about not beating yourself up, we are only human just look forward and remember your goal xxx

Thanks exante princess, miss piggy and Jacqueline. You're right, we are only human after all. Well I've been good although found it hard at times, but just nibbled on ham and chicken. A couple of times I've has a slice of cheese which I know is not good, but at least it's protein and will keep me in ketosis. Weighed myself this morning and I've lost a lb, so now 11.2 . Quite pleased with that, as it's a loss of 2.5lbs in a week .

It's motivated me to stay on track.

Back