Day 2 of restart....

Sorry, WI is first thing in the morning! I lost 5lbs this week, and am over the moon!! That's 23lbs gone in 28 days.

Well done Jan on your Wi send some of those good WI vibes my way for saturday

Well done Jan on your weight loss this week!!

What are your tips for losing 5 pounds in a week? Cos that's my target for this week!!

Lou x

Thanks everyone! And good luck for those who have yet to weigh in this week!

Tips? I have none, I stick to the plan 100%, that's it. I have a lot of weigh to lose tho. I actually thought I would lose a small amount this week due to the fact that I have been poorly and not been able to have my full quota of water. I was making my shakes up with 500mls instead of 250mls just to try and get water in me that way, but every swallow was terribly painful.
I am utterly thrilled with my losses so far, and I know it wont be that good every week, so I will just have to carry on as I am and see what occurs :)

And.....I made hubby a pizza tonight and it was FINE!!!! So pleased I got over that hurdle.

Forgive me all for I have.....SS+'d this evening! First time EVER I have deviated from the plan. As you may recall, I was poorly last week, perked up by Tuesday but today again the lurgy has hit. I feel very drained, headache, ear ache, my head feels detached from my body and full of cotton wool. I have had several faint/head rush moments feeling cross eyed and weak! I figured a small SS+ meal might help me out a bit, so hubby went to the shop and got me half a spit roasted chicken. I split the breast in half and had some with 4 thin slices of cucumber chopped up. I have just had my final shake too.
I am a bit disappointed to have had a 'meal' (if you can call it that!) but I have felt most peculiar all day and figured it couldn't hurt. I am going to have a nice bath shortly and jump in to bed, hoping that sleep may get me through it. Why is it always the weekends??? :(
I'm a bit sad that I have called off the visit from my friend tomorrow, but to be honest I just don't have the energy right now to entertain her and her young daughter. So, this weekend's plan is to rest, rest and rest!!! I don't suppose it helps that my period has arrived (bang on time tho, yay!). My limbs feel like lead - it's almost like getting in to ketosis all over again!
I have the other half of the chicken breast in the fridge, so I'll see how tomorrow goes. If I feel dizzy and faint again I will have it, if not then the dog will think I love him ;)

How is everyone else doing?

Well, I guess I knew I'd be talking to myself after a while ;)

Had a pretty nice weekend. Still feeling full of some kind of virus but no more dizzy spells so that's got to be good. Went to the cinema yesterday and saw 'How to train your dragon' (brilliant film!!), and today we went and saw 'The princess and the frog' (good but not as good as yesterday's). I feel much better for resting, have been pottering about doing odd chores but had a massive blitz one day last week when I felt fine so not too much to do!
Popped in to a kiddie's party yesterday afternoon and saw people (who don't know about the diet) I haven't seen since I started - I have to admit I was a little disappointed that nobody noticed (or mentioned) that I have lost weight. By all accounts it is quite visible now, but as a friend suggested, perhaps people feel awkward mentioning weight to people who are 'big' anyway?

Ah well, I'm on a first aid course tomorrow and Tuesday and then working Wednesday and Thursday, then that's me on 'holiday' for a couple of weeks. Looking forward to a restful weekend and then a drive back to the UK for some shopping (yay!) and visiting.

Hiya Hunni

Sorry I haven't been around for a while - been bug city in the Ferret household for the past few days but I am back now...

You have done so well and if having a bit of food helps you stick to plan, especially if you are feeling ill then go for it - you will feel better in the long run !

Have a good course - if such a thing exists and I will catch up with you later

T
x

LOL, all fine here! Sorry!
Well, 3lbs off this morning. That 2 stone mark is eluding me, grrrr! Anyways, 26lbs in 5 weeks is good. Still no comments from others tho (aside from work colleagues who know!). Thing is, I am my own worst critic and even I can see it! Ah well. We break up for easter tomorrow and hopefully by the time I go back into work those size 18's will be on my wobbly bum!! I really do hope so.
Not much to report really, the first aid course was brilliant, I never mind repeating it because it is such a useful thing to know! Far more entertaining than the usual courses I have to tediously repeat!
Off to take my son for his swimming lesson now but I'll come back later to chat!
TTFN xxxx

So.....2 compliments today - first, from one of the parents at the nursery I work in who hasn't seen me for a while. She was amazed at the difference and shocked when I said she was the first person to comment. Second from my friend who knows I am doing the diet...she was at my house and sat opposite me smiling, I asked her why she kept grinning at me, she got embarassed and said that it sounded wrong in her head, but basically she can tell I have lost weight cos my arse only needs one 'seat' of the sofa lol!!!

Good day all round tho, very glad to have finished work for the holidays. Avoided all of the food that was on offer at the kiddies party, plus I baked yesterday evening - choc and banana muffins and choc brownies, they smelt divine and I am assured that they tasted great! Very pleased with this willpower, desperately yearning for the size 18's to fit! The 20's are so big now it is annoying.

Hope everyone is well.

Ah well, a teensy 'fall from the wagon' this evening, but strangely I actually did not enjoy it! And I stopped myself. So maybe, just MAYBE something is working in my head about it all? Who knows?
So, tummy is gurgling and trying to reject it, jaw is tingling thinking it's gonna bring it up......is it worth it? HELL NO! Will I do it again? I desperately hope not.
I suppose it's something we all do at some point, but it's not something I intend to do again.

Still talking to myself......:D
Ah well, off to the UK on Tuesday so I'll have to weigh in a day early. Doubt I will have lost, feeling very fat at the mo. Naughty old me. Gonna be exceptionally good whilst away, will buy some Tesco bits for when I am ready for food, already cleared space in the freezer. Quorn bits are particularly hard to come by here in Germany so they'll be going in! Have been drinking lots of water but will have to take it easy on Tuesday - doubt the man will be happy if we have to stop at every other services so I can pee. One excellent factor in having an 'empty' stomach is that I wont be able to puke my guts up on the ferry over - gotta love finding a silver lining in every cloud eh?
I'm gonna be away til the 13th so as well as weighing in a day early this week it'll be a day late next week too. Got loads to do tomorrow - packed little one's clothes, got hubby's kit for his course all sorted, just need mine and his clothes for the week and then a few toys for my son. He (of course) wants to take pretty much everything he owns, so I expect there will be some diplomacy required in negotiating with him! Dog will be off to the 'holiday home' tomorrow, car needs hoovering out and then packing up, I want to leave the house immaculate so I am not stressed when I get back and then a nice early night so we can get up and go.

Diet wise - aside from Friday's escapade, I am doing well. The cranberry crunch bars really do give me the most dreadful wind tho (best not have one of those before a 5 hour car journey lol!) but all good aside from that. Feeling very positive. Just wish I was not in between sizes. It's hard as my old 18's are indecent at the mo and my 20's are stupidly big! Might have to 'accidentally' pop in to Next and try on some new 18's in there (shhhhh, don't tell anyone!).

well, talking to myself is fun, but I will go and see if I can find something a little more worthwhile to do. If anyone is reading, I hope you are having a great 100% time right now and ignoring those pesky Easter chocs, and I will 'see' you all soon. Tootle pip xxx

Hi guys, Im on W8 but I feel the same that the forums are quiet. I read a lot of peoples comments so don't feel that you are ignored. I find most stuff on this site very thinpirational so thanks! Cant wait for my weigh in on wednesday.
Mu only concern with any of the VLCD is I get extremely cold very quickly everytime I have done them, only on day 2 and feeling it quite badly today.:winter_brr:

So, this is torture. Sitting on my sofa watching hubby and son eating takeaway pizza. Listening to them munching, smelling the food....God it really is hideous. I want it and I hate myself right now :(

Ok, I got over it! Man that was hard tho! No longer hate myself, admire myself for restraint. Will ignore the fact that I was tempted to vault over child and wrestle the food from hubby's hand....I didn't do it!!!
Anyways, signing off for a wee while now, will chat to you all when I get back from my UK trip,
TTFN and be gooooooooooood!!

You doing great I hate take away nights in my house I used to be close to tears but now I get off on not having the pizza, hang in there hun.
Enjoy you uk trip xx

Back