Total Solution Day 3

Another notch down on belt. Was originally on notch 2, now on notch 4. Scales still say 11.9, but think I am losing inches so don't mind. Had porridge, find heating it more makes it thicker. Really enjoy them. Got bar for lunch, dr pepper and lots water. Must say skin is looking good!

Really craving food at the moment. Been thinking of peanut butter sandwich, or bagel with houmous. Trying to be strong, but feel need for some satisfying food HELP!

What's going on? Why do I feel like this? I'm not hungry, just cravings that are getting strong. Can anyone help me overcome this?

Well in the end last night, I had an extra porridge and an S & S bar, and that seemed to do the trick. Thankfully, I didn't give into the cravings, and just had extra exante and s and s.

Pleased to report I lost another lb today, and now weigh 11 st 8lbs. Also able to wear today a velour track suit that was too tight for me. Fits lovely now. Enjoyed my exante products today, porridge for brekkie, bar for lunch and banana shake made into ice cream for tea.

Had a packet of fridge raiders today, and 2 cubes of cheese. Couldn't help it, just wanted to snack on some food. Not bad cheat though.

Feeling good at mo, and gonna drink some more water before bed

Lost another lb today, now 11st 7bs. Weight starting to shift again which is good as it seemed to stabilise for a week. Also not doing TS as find it too hard. Having the odd slice ham, cheese cube, and sugar 3 jelly. Weight loss noticed at work yesterday by someone who didn't know I was on a diet. So really pleased at moment.

Wow! you're doing fab, well done :hug99: xx

Thanks giggle pants. Been good today, but now getting to used to ham and cheese snack, and now sugar free jelly, to stop my cravings. Need to try to get back doing a few days TS. Tomorrow ot for pub lunch again, and this time I have decided to eat something. Going to have a cheese, mushroom and ham omelette with salad. Rest of day will have two shakes

Busy day today. Up early this morning, and collected slide for my little toddler. Met family in pub and I thoroughly enjoyed my cheese, ham and mushroom omelette with salad. Felt so full after, like I'd had a Sunday roast. This diet is so good, that I can now gauge when I am full. There were chips on my plate that everyone ate except me. Finished it with a black coffee, and a dr pepper zero.

I've another really important reason to lose weight, and get to a healthy bmi. I'm going to have another go at ivf, and need to shift this weight. Had the obligatory tests yesterday, and was weighed. Was so proud to have last weight already, so doc could see I was serious.

My daughter was also born through ivf, a couple of years ago, and this will be my last time as I would like her to have a sibling. So got to give myself the best chance of success.

Have to keep reminding myself, of this most important and no 1 priority goal, so that I keep on track.

Decided to have a week of WS next week starting Friday, then going to try and do TS ( which I haven't yet really done) in the week but do Saturdays WS, which is when we go out for family pub lunch.

11.6 today. Going to have aam this week. Started today with chilli mince and rice, with exante bar for afters. Feel so full. Had porridge this morning, then will finish with shake tonight. Off out shopping today for some more dr pepper zeros, and some of the food in the exante recipes.

Busy day today. Up early this morning, and collected slide for my little toddler. Met family in pub and I thoroughly enjoyed my cheese, ham and mushroom omelette with salad. Felt so full after, like I'd had a Sunday roast. This diet is so good, that I can now gauge when I am full. There were chips on my plate that everyone ate except me. Finished it with a black coffee, and a dr pepper zero.

I've another really important reason to lose weight, and get to a healthy bmi. I'm going to have another go at ivf, and need to shift this weight. Had the obligatory tests yesterday, and was weighed. Was so proud to have last weight already, so doc could see I was serious.

My daughter was also born through ivf, a couple of years ago, and this will be my last time as I would like her to have a sibling. So got to give myself the best chance of success.

Have to keep reminding myself, of this most important and no 1 priority goal, so that I keep on track.

Decided to have a week of WS next week starting Friday, then going to try and do TS ( which I haven't yet really done) in the week but do Saturdays WS, which is when we go out for family pub lunch.

Wow there must be no greater incentive than the prospect of ivf to lose weight. Good luck Aud, know you can do it :hug99: xx

Not been on here for a few days as been busy over weekend. Still on aam week. Started last weds. Had a lovely meal out of the exante recipes, the chicken with cheese and nuts with broccoli and salad. Having that again today as it was so filling. One day I picked a bit, and when I counted the calories up on my fitness pal, I had consumed 1600 kcals, and over the carbs allowance. Anyway got back on track the next day and just stuck to the shakes, bars and one allowed meal a day.

Got a pleasant surprise when I weighed myself this morning. I am now 11 st 2lbs, nearly at my second goal of 11st.

Plus was able to fit into a pair of red chinos that I bought a year ago, but which never fitted. Also able to wear a couple of short tops such as my tracckie top today, without it exposing my flabby belly.

Very pleased with diet. Plus have loads more energy. Had exante porridge this morning, and added bit of cinnamon. Tasted nice. Will have a bar in the afternoon, although running out so will have to get some of the tesco ultra slim ones. Tried one last week, they are lovely, and long lasting.

Bad day today. Was naughty with food. Had 2 Atkins bars and little cup of mixed nuts in addition to food allowed. Feel like I've been on a binge, and feel so fat and bloated. Also headachey which is not good. Back on TS tomorrow, and know that it will be difficult as I must be out of ketosis. Anyway need to get back onTs to get back on track with weight loss.

Going to have 1 day a week WS, instead of an aam week every 4 weeks.

Hiya Aud, hope you're having an easier time and managing to stay on track :hug99: xx

Thanks giggle pants. Weighed myself this morning and weigh 11st 6lbs, so have put 4lbs on. Not surprising really. Been good so far today. Got rotten cold, so think that's helping. Having to have lemsips though

Ps. Just had to write of weird thing last night. Hubby was munching on a big bag of crisps. I found it really revolting to listen to. I had no cravings for the crisps either. In the end I made my excuses an d went to bed. I've never felt like this before, hearing someone eat crisps. It just sounded really greedy and off putting. Anyone else had thoughts like this since being on this diet?

Oh my god YES! My friend was eating some fruit loaf sat right next to me and my stomach was turning! Literally turning over. Listening to them sink their teeth in then chew and that sloppy noise then the swallow! Ughhhh I was sat there cringing, gritting my teeth thinking omg shut up! I sound mental lol. Oh was eating poached egg on toast and he's not got the best table manners anyway but I couldn't be in the same room, it was disgusting haha. How strange xx

Really not well today. Have a rotten cold and flu. Totally congested and feeling crap. Don't think the diets helping, as need some vits to help my immune system get over this. So as well as dosing myself with lemsips today, I have also eaten food today. Have had small amount of bread, veg, fruit, beans and cheese today.

Cals come to 1000 cals. Also noticed that my tongue looked disgusting this morning, all white and yucky looking rather than healthy pink.

Although this diet loses weight speedily, think that I need to get myself well, rather than be ill, and having such low calories.

I'm back! After being off diet for nearly 3 weeks due to being I'll. Finally feel well again apart from slight blocked ears. I hated coming off the diet, and found it quite difficult to control my eating as I had no pla. I eventually counted pro points using an app I have, and that kept me on track. Weighed myself this morning, and I am 11. 3lbs. So not bad considering I was eating carbs over last couple of weeks.

Actually think I will follow this plan when I get to goal, as I quite enjoyed my meals. Even had a couple of naughty pub meals added in with choc fudge brownie for afters. So had my exercise today. Not going mad, just walking the dog with little un.

Decided to do TS where I can, with the odd day WS thrown in. I go out for lunch most sats, plus I've a curry night with work next week. I got out of the last one, and can't keep making excuses, otherwise they'll all stop talking to me.

Anyone know what's best to eat Indian food wise?

Back