Total Solution Day 3

Thanks determined lady and darcy15. Just had the slim and save choc truffa bar. God, it is so delicious. Tastes like those rum truffle chocs you can get. I was in absolute heaven eating it.

Also had for lunch 100g chicken and a little rocket salad. The rocket leaves were so peppery that I had to wrap a couple chicken slices round it.

Enjoying what I'm eating today so far. Also having lots water, dr pepper zero and white coffee.

Don't know if you should mix the exante diet, I just fancied a day on the slim and save plan to see if I prefer it. Also so I know what diet to order next month. I had ordered a little box of slim and save tasters.

Can't see it being a problem, as the calories per day are roughly the same, and you still remain in ketosis if you follow each to plan.

Will soon know however, if my losses stall. Here's hoping not x

Got a sore throat today, kept me awake most of the night. Hubby reckons its to do with diet.
Had the cottage pie last night and that was nice. Doing exante today.

Had cup black coffee strong mixed with vanilla shake this morning for a nice long latte. Very nice.
Got raisin bar for lunch.

Off out today for a picnic!!

Made the sandwiches, got the cakes, but put in chicken for me.

Easter Monday today, and the whole weekend has basically been about food and chocs. However I've been good. Saturday, the picnic ended up being in my friend house, as it was too cold when we went out. I took chicken slices with me, so just had some of that and my bar and dr pepper zero.

Today, had family round and we cooked a roast and had an Easter egg hunt. There was also black forest gateau, and banofee pudding. Also sherry, which I love.

I had some chicken, broccoli and peas. For rest of day stuck to my shakes and bars, and dr pepper zero.

Did't lose anything today, but not worried as I know this sometimes happens.

Got a lovely compliment today, it was noticed that I had lost weight.

Gutted, had to give in to having a lemsip at bedtime, as still feel so rotten and bunged up from this cold/flu virus I've got at the mo. bet this knocks me out of ketosis, and I'll feel hungry again. I so hope not, keeping fingers crossed x

Still weigh the same today, no loss at all. Had to have another lemsip, but feel much better today. Think I'm still in ketosis, as haven't felt hungry. In actual fact I haven't felt hungry since I started this diet, and also no cravings for anything which is good.

Rescued my blender from the loft today. It's one which crushes ice. Had a strawberry shake with handful of ice and little water. It was delicious, just like the McDonald's thick milkshakes. Added 4 sweeteners as well.

It was so nice that I had a choc one tonight, and that was delicious too.

Got the husks today, but not sure how much to use. Will have to check the site.

Been good today, been total solution, not even had any chicken. Just need to lose some more lbs now

2nd goal achieved, have now lost one stone. Next goal now is to lose 1 and a half stones. So need to get to 11st 3lbs.

Had vanilla shake with coffee in it, and a little cheese as fancied a nibble. Hubby says the loss is really noticeable , so really pleased. Was able to fit into another pair of previously tight trousers. Still a bit of belly flab to get rid of, but it's much reduced now.

Food control is good especially with all the cakes and choc in the house.

Well done Aud- sounds like you are doing really well and how lovely to get a comment from your other half x

He Aud,

Just catching up with the diary, sounds like your doing amazing! keep up the good work and you'll be at goal in no time!

Deserts are my downfall so well done for staying strong over Easter!!! This was my first Easter when I didnt open my egg! Saving it for when I'm on my way to Mexico :p

Hope your having a fab day today

:D

Thanks lady gaga and niennor. Desserts, cakes, choc, in fact anything sweet has always been my downfall too. Great idea with saving the egg till your trip away. I think I will save an Easter egg, and treat myself to it when I am at 10 stone and a healthy bmi.

aud504 said:
Thanks lady gaga and niennor. Desserts, cakes, choc, in fact anything sweet has always been my downfall too. Great idea with saving the egg till your trip away. I think I will save an Easter egg, and treat myself to it when I am at 10 stone and a healthy bmi.

Omg I'm just the same I can live on desserts, my biggest down fall is desserts, thought I was just the only one who had these bad sweet cravings, lol x

Yum yum, I mustn't think of desserts. Saw the leftover banofee cakes when I opened the fridge this morning. Also my little girls toast smothered with butter and marmite looked and smelt delicc this morning. Think I'll have to be care foul today. 100% TS today.

Had a gorgeous thick icy banana milkshake this morning. I stuck more ice in the blender and under 100mls water with tablet sweetener. And it was so thick like ice cream, it was lovely and lasted long.

Was thinking how comes McDonald's don't do these low cal milkshakes, as they are just as good as the real thing.

Still at a stone loss, but expect it to go little slower now. Sure if I do TS today that I'll have a lb loss tomorrow. Anyway, feeling slim

Was naughty today, as thought I might. Bit of melted cheese somehow slipped of my daughters spoon and into my mouth. Then later on had two eggs and a small lump of cheese. I know it's not bad cheats, but I so wanted to do 100% TS today. I don't know how anyone manages the 100 day challenges.

Ps. Read today in paper that burger king are bringing out a low calorie banana strawberry milkshake. They must have read my diary entry this morning!

Been good today, been 100%. However have found it a bit difficult, especially making hubbies and babies meals today. Hubby was a bit insensitive this morning, saying that this stupid diet was annoying for him. This was in relation to him having made me a coffee with milk in it. I told him that this diet was more difficult for me than him.

Anyway, got through the day, and out again tomorrow for a pub lunch which is another testing time. Going to stick to bar, sparkling water, coffee, and my dr pepper zeros

Sounds like your doing FAB!
Don't beat yourself up over the bits of food you've had, there all keto friendly and if it helps it's best to have a little of things that allowed than going mental on a binge!

Hope your having a fab day and good luck at the pub :D

Thanks niennor. Have been good today, even though everybody was eating around me in the pub. Difficult bit was when it was noted I wasn't eating, so I quickly changed the subject, which worked as everyone moved on. Wish hubby would b quiet sometimes. He had to say aloud ' bet you're finding this difficult ' to me whilst eating. I replied ' not at all'

Forgotten what day I'm on, but know that it was my second week thurs gone. Lost a lb today. Now 11st 9lbs. Clothes feeling nice and comfy, no longer tight. Had 2 porridges today and a bar. Als0 had 3 cubes of cheese as fancied a nibble. Lots of water, dr pepper and bouillion. Back to work tomorrow, so diet should be easier.

Have to start planning meals soon for aam week. Feel lazy now. Have not been exercising, but bought a hula hoop and skipping rope today to do a bit.

Back