Day 2 ss xx im holding in there

Gemma1986

Im just me!
Morning All,
On day 2 of ss,i feel really good today,yesterday was ok,i fort i would be really hungry but was not to bad.
Had 1L of water so far.
Here is good luck to day 2 :D:D

well done gemma you know the first couple of days are the worst and you've got through the hardest. keep drinking that water ......x

stick to about four litres at most hon. if you have had 8 litres then you risk diluting the salts in your body and making yourself really ill. i think most people on here have between 2.5 and 4 litres :)

keep it up. you're doing really well :)

abz xx

Keep up the good work hunni.well done.xx

im not hungray today yet lol just a bit of a headache i have 13 weeks to lose as much as possible as im getting married in florida would like to lose 3 stone

good luck for today

Hi Gemma,

I'm now on day 4 on the CD and feeling really well!! Drinking loads about 5 litres a day so always on the loo but at least I know I am losing weight!! Still not sleeping to well at the moment hopefully that will pass!! Keep motivated xx

Good luck for day 2 hun :)

hey gemma, omg 8litres!!! i struggle to get in my four!!! Your doing fab hun, try and keep going with the ss the quicker you get by this point the quicker you will be near goal and can eat again :) xx maybe if you need something do a aam type thing this eve. The evenings are the hardest for me aswell :) x

some chicken skinless, tuna in water ohh god i cant remember and have my book somewhere upstairs def those to anyway some kind of veg but now sure xxx

Back