Day 2 : When is it the best time to have Shakes

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by gopi2000, 14 October 2010 Social URL.

1. gopi2000

gopi2000 Member

Morning all,

Day 1: Milkshake at midday after visit from Pharmacy, then a yummy Chicken soup (i'm a veggie and advised its ok for vegiies) at 8pm.

Day 2: Night time was fine, no headaches this morning. Just had black tea at 8am and over the moon as was worried about bowel movements, but happily just passed.

So when is it best to have the morning milkshake ? First thing or mid morning?

Thanks
    Gopi

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SSusee

SSusee Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(13.64%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi Gobi
    Everyone is different, but I have my shakes at 12midday, 5pm and a flapjack with 1 pint glass of water and a cuppa tea at 8pm. This suits my unique bad food addiction (which I hope is cured) times. Traditionally my food binges took place between 12 and 8 at night, so I've spread my LT shakes to cover that bad period and it's worked 100% for me. You need to find your weak times, the times when you're inclined to nibble and plan your shakes to cover, so you won't be tempted to break diet. Good Luck.

4. Ella Belle

Ella Belle Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(14.21%)
    Hi Gopi, I think, like Susee says, it's completely different for everyone and you have to find what suits you best. I'm trying to have my shakes at breakfast, lunch and tea time so that when I start eating food again I'm in the habit of having them at the right times and not eating my dinner at 10pm at night, but that's just me :p

5. SandraB

SandraB Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(9.79%)
    Diet:
    Counting calories
    That says a lot for the so-called chicken soup doesn't it? It's never seen so much as a shred of chicken........

6. medgibbons

medgibbons Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(21.39%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    hi Gobi - though im only on day 3 myself i do agree with the girls - you need to find what suits you and keeps your hunger in check for the day. Personally im trying to leave breakfast til around 11, lunch at three and dinner at 7 -that way i seem to get even coverage throughout the day and 7 isnt very off when id normally eat my dinner. by the way dont make the same mistake i did - i mixed peppermint tea and chicken soup up by accident instead of chocolate!! must be getting delirious but did manage to drink it somehow :) Keep up the good work x

7. gopi2000

gopi2000 Member

Thanks all for the tips. I now feel i should have waited till 11 ishh instead of 10am as starting to fee peckish. The only drag is for us blokes is that we only get 2 portions ! so we cannot pace it across 3 times a day.... or can we split the amounts to small dosages ?

This may help us last till 8-9pm !

I have filled up 4 x 500ml bottles so I can ensure I can see them visibly and what I need to do.

8. Slaney

Slaney Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.29%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Welcome Gopi! Whatever suits you will be fine. I'm sure there's no problem with dividing your shakes. Often wondered how men do it on 2 and don't understand why? Consolation though in that men usually lose more quickly. Best of luck to you. You'll be thrilled with results.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.