Day 2

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by collo-collo, 6 May 2010 Social URL.

1. collo-collo

collo-collo Kewl as a penguins hoop!!

Started LT 100% yesterday, up to now im fine, woke with a headache but i was dehydrated (very yellow & stinky pee) so had a cuppla coffees and a few glasses of water ovr an hr period and theyve gone. I do feel a bit light headed - but id imagine thats my blood sugar levels adjusting or something - i dont feel faint or ill anyway.
    Im suprised i don't feel hungry yet tbh, im sure that feelings not far away though lol
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Well done on getting through day 1! Just stick to the plan 100% and the weight will drop off. Make sure you keep sipping water throughout the day and stay positive and keep your goals in mind, it really does help!
  4. Wobbley Woo

Wobbley Woo Life Is A Constant Diet.

Goal Weight:
    I am on day 2 as well, my blood sugar has been up and down, but it does get better.
    well done on getting through day 2 :)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.