Day 2

LadyG

Day 2 of LT and quite possibly the hardest diet I've ever tried, so hard to stay possitive... please tell me this gets easier, complete loss of energy today not helped along by the fact I may be getting ill :(

I've seen LT work on many family members, just hope I can go the distance
3stone to go

Off now for a shake, wish me luck xx :D:D

Awwwwwwwww.. It does get easier LadyG, i promise x x

When you fell like you are struggling (and we all do) come on here, there is always some friendly face (sort of) with an uplifting comment hun x x

I hope you are feeling better soon x x

Yup it is the hardest but once you get into ketosis in a day or so it will also be easier than the likes of Weight Watchers or any other 'conventional' diet, promise! And when you stand on the scales at the end of your first week it will spur you on like nothing else.

Stay strong and keep reading other peoples posts for inspiration.

Good luck x

It is a hard diet. I found day 2 to be horrendous and from there it has been a lot easier. Although I'm on week 3 now the last couple of days I've felt hungry which I haven't had since day 2!

honestly it will get much easier!!! gradually as time goes on it'll be no bother to you. personally i found the first week REALLY hard and the next two weeks hard also but after that week four and five have been pretty damn good!!!! dont let how long it took me to settle into it but you off though, most people only find the first 5 or 6 days hard. it really really does get easier and it is so so rewarding!!!!! stick it day to day and come your first weekly weigh in you'll be in for a great treat and that'll keep you wanting more!!!! best of luck!!! xx

Welcome lady g and lindyloo xx

Thanks Ladies, you are all an inspiration!!

Keep up the good work and thanks for your kind words xx

Back