Day 2!!!

D= beans, quorn sausages, 3 chilled quorn bacon style rashers (1/4 syn) 2 poached eggs, slimming world chips ( if I can fit it all in! Hubby's cooking it as I type!

hollys nan said:
Well done vic!!!!! whoo whoo!!!! Told you you would lose! The meat free burgers, are they made with quorn, just asking because I cant have that, but may be interested if it is something else.

I've just checked and the main ingredient is soya protein in the tesco meat free burgers. I'm not sure if it's the same as quorn tho sorry :(

Lasagne was ok, bit dry but my mum made it so can't grumble. I can't wait till Friday for my glass of White wine! I'm still struggling to use my syns as I'm scared I won't lose weight :- /

S= plain noodles, chilli powder, 8 quorn cocktail sausages (4 syns)

I was hungry and thought I'd better squeeze some syns in as everyone keeps telling me I won't lose unless I use the syns.

vic_palf said:
S= plain noodles, chilli powder, 8 quorn cocktail sausages (4 syns)

I was hungry and thought I'd better squeeze some syns in as everyone keeps telling me I won't lose unless I use the syns.

8 quorn cocktail sausages is only 2 syns! 1/2 for 2!!!

B= 4 quorn cocktail sausages (1 syn)
L= syn free lasagne, 3 rashers of quorn bacon (1/3 of a syn), 4 quorn cocktail sausages (1 syn) Muller light manarin flavour.
D= jacket potatoes, baked beans, 28 g grated cheese (heA )

Total syns = 3

I really need to use my heA choice on other things other than milk in tea so going to have cheese instead and just drink green tea.

Pasta, hard boiled egg, beans, 2 rashers of quorn bacon (1/3 syn) 4 quorn cocktail sausages (1 syn) , baked beans.

Can u tell my quorn goes out of date today!!!!

Well it's 10.30 pm and im hungry :( but not really got any free food in as it's big shop tomorrow! Got pasta but too late to cook.

Decided to come to bed instead of eat rubbish. Three weeks ago I would have bought 4 thick slices of white bread toast with butter, dairylea and a cheese slice on each one! No wonder I've got so heavy! Before I'd have a cigarette but obv I've stopped smoking and food filled the gap.

Yesterday (fri)
B= nothing :( late for work

L= syn free lasagna

Snack = apple

Dinner= noodles, 2 boiled eggs, quorn fajita strips ( ? Syns but can't be many)

2 glasses of wine (14 syns) saved up all week.

Today

B= cup of tea with skimmed milk

L= jacket potato, beans and the last of mums syn free lasagna!!!

D = syn free buffet at mums

Syns maybe a glass of wine as I have at least 50 syns left to use before Monday :)

Hiya

If i'm speaking out of turn then please tell me to P**s off!!

Your SW diary looks very sparce!! i think you need to eat more tbh and certainly use some more of your syns throughout the week!!
In my experience, If you don't use enough syns you will not get as good losses!
I would also try having a bigger breakfast, it kick starts your metabolism much quicker in the morning!!
The food that your eating is fine, i would just say eat more of it ;-)

Kate x

Lol hiya kt

I know you're right and I promise I'm definitely going to start using my syns properly this week. I always equate dieting to feeling hungry so it's strange for me to be able to eat certain things and still feel like I'll lose weight.

I'm going to start now by having nicer but syned veggie sausages with my beans and eggs for tea and maybe a options hot chocolate later on!

Thank u for encouraging me to eat a bit more as I'm still worried I won't lose.

Weigh in tomorrow so fingers crossed!

Hiya

Don't be afraid to use the syns, i assure you it won't affect your weightloss!
I actually find the more syns i use the more weight i lose!!
Plus it's nice to have a treat when you fancy one!
Maybe get a few low syn treats in, or like you said incorporate syns into your meals!!!
It can be simple things like sauces too, or if you aren't using many syns like you are, use it on the odd glass of wine and a choccy bar one evening

x

Thanks for all the advice :) its great. looking forward to tasting chocolate again. I'll have to wait till tomorrow tho as I haven't any in the house. I love orange kitkats and think they're about 6 syns so I'm going to have one tomorrow!

Daytrip to the zoo and mum has done a free food picnic. Taking my own just in case.

Boiled rice, quorn pieces, mushrooms. 2 slices 400g loaf wholemeal bread, 2 extra light laughing cow triangles, 2 slices deli quorn turkey.

Back