Attack day 2

goldengal

Hello
I hope I am posting correctly etc ,as I am on my I phone
So this is day 2..
B: fat free yeo vally youg vanilla flav with oat bran
L: 3 egg omlette ( one yolk) with lots of smoked salmon chopped in
Snack: slice of low fat red chedder (low low brand)???? Unsure about this???
D: fillet steak and lil bit onion and garlic

3l water already really thirsty
Feelin a bit tired and slight headache? Is this normal ???

Hi Anniek,
I felt tired and got a headache too when I did attack, so you're not alone there :) It eased up after about 4 days.

Hello
I hope I am posting correctly etc ,as I am on my I phone
So this is day 2..
B: fat free yeo vally youg vanilla flav with oat bran
L: 3 egg omlette ( one yolk) with lots of smoked salmon chopped in
Snack: slice of low fat red chedder (low low brand)???? Unsure about this???
D: fillet steak and lil bit onion and garlic

3l water already really thirsty
Feelin a bit tired and slight headache? Is this normal ???

Hi yes, lots of people experience a headache at the start.

As for your food - good start BUT:
Yeo Valley FF vanilla yoghurt contains SUGAR :(. As does Onken and Activia. The only flavoured yoghurts that are 'safe' are Muller light (max 2 per day) and Weight watchers brand - they contain sweetener. Always safest to buy plain fat-free yogurt (onken and total are YUM) and add your own sweetener.

Low fat cheddar / cheese - a definite no-no, and brand, any fat content if more than 2%. Especially during attack. Sorry. The only dairy needs to be 0% / fat free. you are also allowed low fat cottage cheese which I think has about 1% fat depending on brand.

Keep up the good work - we've ALL be caught out by the vanilla yoghurt at some point - me included!

Anjuschka and kiwi in Uk
Thanks for yer advice,
That's really annoying about the yougert.
Oh well. Suppose I'll do another day of attack, blast it.
Kiwi in Uk, I would eat ten kit kats if I saw them.
Going to shop now for milk and yougert, dreading seeing all the chocolate, crisps and other nice things that I would usually gorge into!
My tip for not eating when bored is go to bed early, then u can't b near the press.
Don't know how long I'll last on this dukan but I'll give it my best,
Adios

Oh yeah, the onken vanilla yoghurt got me! I totally thought that was fine for the whole first week :p
Stupid kit kats.
Good luck in the shops! I found that you notice ads for chocolate etc way more when on this diet, like the cadbury creme eggs are out now... I keep seeing them everywhere :p I suspect they may be stalking me.
Thanks for the tip.. I went to the library today so hopefully can read instead :)
I don't know either but I'm hopeful :)

The easiest way to do this diet, in my opinion, is to plan out your menus in advance - including plenty of pure protein in attack (roast yourself a whole chicken, take the skin off and eat it all if you're hungry! Only the wings aren't ok...). In attack, you might be fanciful but you shouldn't be hungry. Not if your menus include plenty of white fish, salmon, chicken, turkey, prawns, etc.

I presume you've read the book Annie... Could you create yourself a signature, so that we can see your current weight etc because I don't think you're eating enough...

Hang in there! Those aisles with tempting goodies in are what got us here in the first place, so simply avoid them (or look straight ahead!). After three days, they'll not bother you again :D

Good luck!

It's true what Jo says about the wanting chocolate etc. I have got to the point where I wouldn't even think about eating bread/spuds/chocolate - it just doesn't come into my thoughts. With the sugar I find if I don't have it I don't want it and so long as I don't have a little bit even, I am ok (and I loved my chocolate!) I swear it is a bit like being an alcoholic....
This diet doesn't really work if you cheat so try and resist!

Back