Attack Day 2

Day 17

- 1.2lb today, no doubt half will go back on tomorrow, I am wondering if daily weighing is the way to go? I know it's recommended to boost morale, but it's not doing much for mine with the up down up down each day!

I really am tempted by Atkins, it seems less dreary than Dukan.... I wonder if I could switch over? Might check out the charity book shop tomorrow, shame I car booted my copy a couple of years ago, although that should remind me that I got rid of it for a reason?

Dare I say it, even WW is tempting me...

The common theme with dukaneers seemed to be a loss of sweet tooth, but mine is in overdrive, I would literally run over broken glass for a creme egg right now... Luckily I am in bed and too lazy to go out. Daughter made ff yog and jelly mousse tonight, had three small spoons which were lovely and eased the craving slightly... I wouldn't mind but before Dukan I was never really one for chocolate, maybe a small bar of dark on a Saturday night... Could the lack of booze be causing it I wonder.... Day 17 of sobriety is the longest I have been for ages without drinking.

Night all, hope tomorrow brings you all good losses xx

Day 19

Sts yesterday and today, need more veg I think, there pp days are just too depressing for me :(

See you Dukans, good luck, I'm off to the Atkins forum for a while xx

Oh dear, i'm sorry yo hear your not enjoying the diet. hope Atkins works out better for you. i'm only on day 4 of attack and i love meat so haven't got bored or frustrated yet. i've been eating muller lights to quash any sweet craving (i found out there not totally allowed after i bought 12) plus i have sweetener in my tea which really helps. good luck and hope you achieve your weight loss goal :)

Back