Day 2

Riversong100

I started CS yesterday, so far I have not felt hungry. Eating 6 times a day helps, in fact I have felt less hungry than on previous plans. My favourites have been the Garden Vegetable soup, Roast Chicken soup and Berry Fudge snack bar :)

Hey I started today finding it ok so far.. Had strawberry shake breakfast- -3pints water--coffee--1/2mullerlight--tea and a CS chocolate caramel bar for lunch...
Really need some serious motivation to go and exercise as I have very little willpower :(:( My little girl is nearly 1 and I still have to lose my baby weight lol :):) good luck with your diet and keep updated for ur weightloss or gain :):):)

Good luck! I am on day 3 and finding it fine, although I've not been eating 6 meals. Do you think you really have to eat 6? I haven't snacked at all :S

Hey all, good luck to you all on your losses.

They say its best to eat 6 times a day for the 1st couple of weeks at least. It gets your body used to thinking in a different way. Ive been on this 14 weeks and would say that I eat/drink about 5 times a day still & drink loads and loads of water! xx

Ah that's good to know thanks Shona. I will try and have more snacks! How much on average are you losing on this diet by the way?

The choc caramel bar is really tasty, hmm I could eat it for every meal :-D I need to increase my water intake though. Good luck everyone!

Riversong100 said:
The choc caramel bar is really tasty, hmm I could eat it for every meal :-D I need to increase my water intake though. Good luck everyone!

Ohh I found the choc caramel bar really hard to eat... I had the fruit and nut cereal bar today and it was gorg will definitely be having these ones from now on :):):). Do you know if we can mix with slim fast bars etc????

I had a look on the Slimfast website, the 23g choc mint bar only had 1g protein and 16g carbs. Where as the 55g CS bars have about 16g protein and 22g carbs. So Slimfast has more carbs and very low protein. It's the higher protein and lower carbs that helps the CS programme to burn fat... Hope that helps

Back