Day 2 :-)

I had IT training today and it stretched over when I normally treat myself to a fresh black coffee - it was soooo hard to stay awake. I hit such a wall at 3pm!!

I'm loving the diet, soooo much easier than WW and I lost 7 stone on that before I got pregnant with my son xx

wow 7 stone! Thats fab, i found both weight watchers and slimming world so hard because of the all 'free foods' i over indulged and was lucky to lose 1-2lbs per week. I am feeling alot less bloated today, i've felt bloated for weeks now. I think my body is loosing all the retained water cos i can stop peeing hahaha Have you been experiencing mood swings at all? I've been quite snappy with the kids today :(

I was snappy with my boisterous 5 year old over the weekend, but he was very naughty so I'm not sure if it was me or him! I must admit I had no patience with the secretaries I manage last week xx

HAHAHA! i hope the mood swings don't last, my poor family can't cope with it hahaha. I found yesterday (day2) very hard, i was so hungry, especially at night. My stomach was rumbling and i was so tempted by the onion rings crisps in the cupboard, luckily i didnt give in to temptation. I had a great night sleep and woke up feeling rather refreshed this morning :D
Have you tried the coconut shake? ewwww its vile, i wouldn't bother hahaha xx

I thought the coconut shake sounded rank so haven't bothered. I had the apple and cinnamon porridge this morning which was an interesting experience!! Lol. I can't decide if it was edible or not ha!! I'm having the toffee and walnut shake for lunch.

I'm in a right dilemma - this guy I know has asked me out for a date and has suggested we go to my favourite Italian. He's obviously trying to impress me but I can't think of anything worse! I don't want to be one of those girls who picks at green leaves and doesn't look like im enjoying myself! He's absolutely gorgeous too and I really fancy him do I definately want a date....arrrgghhh! I was so uncommittal yesterday I think he thinks I'm not interested lol. I'm bloody 40 and too old for 'dating dilemas' ha!!! Xx

I am 30 and I was single for years until recently and i remember it all too well. Its exciting but scary at the same time haha
Maybe suggest something else, like maybe going for a drink somewhere, have sparkling water? Or sight seeing like museums/historical places etc.. i guess it depends on what your both into. Just tell him you have a phobia of eating infront of people until you get to know them haha When i was dating my boyfriend, we went for long walks along the beach and visited a local castle and it was so much fun, i found it easier to chat with him too because we could discuss the surroundings. I was petrified of eating infront of him at first so we didnt go to a restaurant until about 5 months in the relationship haha

I haven't been single very long, only 5 weeks. I'm out of practice!! Ha!

Yes I think I'm going to suggest doing something a bit different - I already know him quite well but it would be good to do something a bit more fun where the focus isn't on food or drink :)

It's very scary....eek!!

Well the porridge has really filled me up - I am supposed to be having my lunch on an hour and I still feel very full from the porridge.

Going to weigh myself in Boots at lunchtime to see if I've lost anything since Sunday...wish me luck!! xx

Well done on your 9lbs hun! Thats amazing!

Go for the date hun, have some fun! I miss the excitement of dating sometimes! If you do end up eating out there are loads of things in the italian I go to and they are pretty flexible! I went Sunday and I had Fish and asked for salad with it and it was lovely. Dont stress yourself out just stick to chicken or fish or even veal scallops (not the breadcrumbed one) are really low and just have salad or veg. Like you say you dont want to make an issue out of it. I like to think I dont let CD rule my life, I lost 4lb this week and I am doing SS+ so as long as you stay away from evil carbs and creamy or oily foods a meal out every now and again is fine!

Enjoy xx

Thank you that's really sensible advice, he's noticed I've lost weight but I haven't told anybody other than my immediate family and best friend that I'm dieting, let alone doing CD. I'll just go and make healthy choices.

It's better than his first suggestion which was going out for cocktails!!

Very nervous, I've not dated in years and it's very different doing it as a single mum and having a lot of wobbly bits i didn't have before ;) xx

How are you getting on today emmr?? xx

Today has been very hard, i'm tired and hungry and the cravings are horrendous but i have been very good and not eaten anything. On a more positive note, i got weighed in boots today, i've lost 6lbs already!! 4 days in, i'm chuffed to bits :D xx
How are you doing today?

Oh that is amazing - what a willpower boost!!!!

I'm feeling really really fat today, having massive confidence issues - loads of people at work have commented on how much I've lost today but I just feel massive. Bit concerned that I have zero appetite, I have to force myself to eat which is really unlike me - I love food and normally have a huge appetite - hence being so bloody fat!! According to Boots scales I've only lost a 1lb this week - gutted!!!!

xx

AWWWW i hate fat days :( I have those a lot. This website is a god send cos on a few occasions today I have been so close to scoffing a sandwich haha I hope and pray I get to the point next week where i have no appetite. Did you feel hungry in the first week? I have hoping the hunger would have passed by now. I guess it doesnt help when my son keeps watching food network :( Diners, drive ins and dives is the worst programme to watch when your starving.... all those burgers and chicken and fried stuff..... But i can do it, the determination is unreal :)
Its awesome people are noticing your lose, I guess a few more weeks and we will be feeling pretty awesome about ourselves :) xxx We gotta stay strong, we can do this :D
Any more news on your date? x

Ahh food programmes are soooo hard!! It's torture - my house has never been so clean because I'm trying to keep so busy.

Yes I found last week a lot harder, I was getting so hungry during the afternoon. I actually forgot to have my bar this afternoon.

Give us 4 weeks and we will feel awesome! Can't wait :D

Yeah I spoke to him today, we had a bit of a heart to heart, I've asked him to give me a couple of weeks to sort my head out because I've only been single 4 weeks and my boy is still upset about it all. He says I'm worth waiting for - arrgghhhh!!! Need to pinch myself, hot guys never ask me out lol!!

xx

wow thats fab!! he must really like you, how exciting! I've just been watching before and after weigh loss videos on youtube, they have given me the boost i needed to get through the night without being tempted to eat haha
What are the bars like? I might give them a try next week xx

I've not seen them - oooohhh I'm really excited now :) Got my WI on Sunday, I'm getting really nervous - I so want to have lost a decent amount because I've been so good :-/ Xx

I've been so naughty today, i've a small chunk of cheese and a hot dog (no bun), I need to stay away from my dad's house cos hes such a bad influence on me. He's a feeder and hes such a good cook. I feel so guilty about it, but thinking back to last week, i would have scoff that along with 5 more hotdogs with buns and pudding too at my Dad's bbqs. So i do feel good in that respect, knowing i am changing my eating habits, i just wished i hadnt eaten anything :(
Hows your day been?
xx

Don't be so hard on yourself!!! You are doing brilliantly!! Like you say in just a week you've changed your habits around. I'm exactly the same :) just think in a few months we will look amazing!!!!!

I'm ok, not been great with my having my shakes, just had one and a bar. I have zero appetite it's really strange xx

Back