Day 2

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by Lennie08*, 1 April 2014.

1. Lennie08*

Lennie08* Well-Known Member

Well day 2 has started well so far - had a gorgeous breakfast of raspberries, strawberries, muller light yogurt with chocolate and one lemon alpen light bar sprinkled over the top, very filling but am now feeling a little peckish so am going to tuck into some pineapple, melon and mango fingers to keep me going till lunch when I have a s/w quiche i made last night with pepper, mushroom, and onion and a balsamic vinegar dressed salad and if I'm really hungry some chicken bovril :)
  2. Lennie08*

Lunch was lush and didnt need bovril as it was filling enough on its own ........... forgot how nice it was to each so much food and know that its free or very low syn :)
  3. Lennie08*

Dinner was nice too, chicken leg roasted (synned) syn free roasties, mixed veg n cabbage with gravy. Was stuffed after and didn't have room for my planned orange choc Muller light, maybe later if I get the munchies

Sent from my Nexus 7 using mobile app
  4. seadie

seadie Well-Known Member

Looks a really good day.