Day 2

15/01/2009

Breakfast - 2 bananas and a muller light toffee yogurt

Lunch - Baxters soup and roll (HEB)

Snacks - apple - 6x light laughing cow cheese (HEA) - Ryvita Minis (HEB)

Tea - Not adventurous - Quorn sausage and pasta n sauce

Excercise - Step aerobics

16/01/2009

Breakfast - Muller light - Banana, apple and tangerine

Lunch - Heinz tomato soup, brown roll (Heb)

Snack - laughing cow cheeses (HEA), Ryvita mini (HEB)

Tea - Pasta n sauce.

I will be having a few glasses of wine tonight so it's very likely that I'll be going over my synns by quite a lot today. But I haven't had many through this week so it should be ok.

Plus for the rest of the weekend I'm planning on keepin to the diet

...Well again, I struggled to keep to the diet one bit over the weekend! I probably ate worse than last weekend so not expecting to lose any weight this weekend. I'll weigh in on Wednesday so hopefuly I'll be able to lose at least 1lb by then.

Anyway - the diet for today:

19/01/2009

Breakfast - very hungry so had 3 eggs and a slice of wholemeal (HEB)

Lunch - JP and 6 x lite laughing cow cheeses maybe some beans (HEA)

Snacks - Bananas, apples, tangerines & muller light

Tea - Prawn taglitelli (HEA)

20/01/2009

Breakfast - Muller light banana

Snack - 3 x low fat mini babybel - cherry toms & tangerines

Lunch - Baxters parsnip soup (FREE????) Brown roll (HEB)

Tea - Vegetable curry and rice

21/01/2009

Breakfast - Muller light

Snacks - 3 light mini babybell (HEA), Banana

Lunch - Last night left over Veggie curry and rice

Tea - Makerel(HEB?) and savoury rice.

Excercise

Hour of Netball.

Breakfast - Muller light

Snacks - Banana, tangerines and Kiwi & x lite laughing cow cheeses(hea)

Lunch - Tomato soup baxters (HEB) and a Brown roll (HEB)

Tea - Quorn sausage and pasta n sauce.

Lunch -

23/01/2009

Breakfast - banana

snack - muller light

lunch - tomato soup & brown bread roll (HEB)

snack - x lite laughing cow cheese (HEA) & tangerines

Tea- Veg curry and rice - 2 x onion bajee (Anybody know how many synns?)

No excercise today - night off!

I'm planning on keeping to the diet this weekend - I've only lost 1lb again this week and so I am determined to keep to it this weekend:

Saturday

Morrisons low fat sausages
bacon & egg
beans

fruit and yogurt mid day

Tea - Home made burger brown roll and salad.

Sunday.

Quorn sausages
Fried potatoes
beans & Egg

Fruit and yogurt for snacks

Home made soup and roll for tea

So I've had the best weekend so far on the SW diet. I admit however, that I did not keep exactly to what was planned. I had a few chocolates, a few glasses of wine and half a bag of chips. But nonetheless I'm quite pleased with my attempts as weekends really are my downfall.

I walked up the mountain behind my house with the dog Saturday and Sunday so I kept to the excercise aswell.

So I'm weighing in Wednesday and I really hope to have lost at least 1lb this week.

Monday 26/01/2009

Breakfast - Muller light and banana

Lunch - Home made butternut squash soup (thank you, whoever posted it on here - it really is delicious) and brown roll (HEB)

Snack - Grapes and strawberries

Dinner - Prawn(HEB?) taglitelli.

Tuesday 27/01/2009

Breakfast - Muller light, banana

Snacks - pot of raw spinach and blueberries

Lunch - home made butternut squash soup and brown roll (HEB)

Tea - Very small piece of Mackerel(HEB) and batchelors rice

Some laughing cow cheese (HEA)

Excercise - 1 hour of circuit training.

I weigh tonight! I'm generally only losing 1lb a week and it's really starting to get me down. I feel like for all this effort, I should be losing far more :(

Hopefully.... I'll have lost more than 1lb this week

Breakfast - Muller light & banana

Lunch - Jacket and Beans

Snacks - punnet of Cherry toms and allowance of laughing cow cheese (hea)

Tea - Makerel(HEB?) and batchelors rice.

Just wanted to say good luck for your WI, and remember, at least a loss is a loss and it's more about lifestyle choices than dieting with this diet, we're training ourselves to overcome our food problems once we've finished!

29/01/2009

Breakfast - nothing as I was in a rush this morning :(

Lunch - Something ligth from the supermarket.

Tea - All you can eat indian - I know but I'm meeting with a friend I haven't seen for ages!

Went for an Indian last nigth - It was amazing. I ate two starters, a main - curry, noodles with prawns and some chippy chips. For dessert I had a chocolate gateuax with some ice cream. I also had four glasses of wine and this morning for breakfast I've had a BLT as was lacking enery and did not feel like fruit or yogurt, nor did I have enough time before work to cook something up..

As you can see I'm now in a bit of a pickle. How do I redeem myself from all this over indulging?

I'm also going out with old school friends on Saturday. The plan is to get drunk go into Cardiff and have a good night. I will be in no position to consider what I'm consuming.

I love slimming world but my problem is, all the fun I have with my friends and family seem to involve food and drink! I hate to be the boring one when out and say ooh I better not, i'm on a diet etc! I suppose that's just one of the sacrifices you have to make when you want to lose weight.

Any magical suggestions would be gratefully appreciated...

SW tell you to use the 'flexible syns' approach to plan what kind of things you would eat, see if it's more suited to a red or green plan day and then stick to what you've planned and not blow it. Draw a line under the day out and just get back on plan! good luck. x

Thanks for the advice - I am going to draw my line after this evening. After my few glasses of wine last nigth - I have had cravings and so have eaten a chocolate brownie and a cornish pasty and tonight the OH wants a kebab and I may have a chicken one. I am drawing my line in thick black marker after that!! I promise myself in writing here!!

A couple of bad days over the weekend but I think I am getting slightly better. The line underneath is well and truly drawn and today I am eating perfectly.

Breakfast - 2 x banana

snack - laughing cow cheeses (HEA)

Lunch -
Home made butternut squash soup – yum and brown bread roll ( HEB)

Afternoon snack – muller light and berry mixture

Tea – Quorn Burger and pasta n sauce

I got in from work yesterday after a half hour walk in the cold snow to walk into a house with the smell of just baked cookies! I had to have one. My bf made them and they were about the size of 5 normal cookies and so thick they were almost like a rock cake.... so there goes my syns for the day. I did only have one.

Breakfast - Banana and muller light

Lunch - Organic chick pea curry from asdas (I've been told is free) and a JP

Tea - Scollops (HEB), roasted veg and a spicy chilli tomato sauce (home made and practically free)

Back