Day 20 and onwards

markanderl

Silver Member
Day 20 begins today and I am extremely happy to report 30lbs lost, still, scales not moved today but hey 30lbs is a huge loss and I cannot expect a loss everyday from here on in.

All you beautiful people have helped me achieve this and it is to you I say a very huge THANK YOU. Your support just made it that much easier.

Looking at a lot of threads there are so many thank you's and support's etc and we must never stop doing that. To stop saying thank you would be like stopping telling your loved one that you love them, everyday. This just such a fantastic group of people, I love you all.

Yeah I know, never used to be like this, just felt a bit emotional this morning thats all and thought I would share. Time to grow up me thinks and be a man, men don't just do not share their feelings.

Thanks Dietkitty, oh purrrry one. Why do you call yourself a troll by the way, going to have to do something about that, we cannot have you calling yourself such horrid a names.

Jeez woman, troll, porker, got any other expletives to describe yourself. What are going to call yourself when you look stunning, although I must say you look rather stunning now

You'll have me blushing! Like Shorty said there are very few pics of me but this was a lucky shot taken on my birthday in February and I rather liked it. As for other expletives, I have a little photo album on here and one is called 'fatty abroad' lol.

Well done mark :0clapper::0clapper::0clapper:
Im glad i found mini mins its saved my life , so thankyou everyone xx
Dietkitty you are lovely and a great support :):)

Hi Catchinflies, yeah I can, I have lost 6 inchews around the waist and 4 around the hips. I have to buy a new belt, my face looks thinnera s well

WOW Mark, you have done fabulously!

Beaten me hands down....But I could not be happier!lol

This forum is a home to me and I truly adore you all!

Thanks Mark. I try my best :)

Back