Day 21 and depressed

vicky34

Hi I'm on ss 100% and really struggling on day 21 , just miss a mug of tea and generally miss eating. I think it's because its the tom. We are on holiday with kids and went to Legoland and just watched everyone eating a picnic then a mcdonolds.....torture. Anyone else feel like this?

Oh hun, just think how fantastic you will feel the next morning when you didn't eat that mcdonalds!! Maybe try a bar? The choc mint ones are gorgeous, if you cut it up into pieces you can 'snack' during the day it's like having bits of chocolate I love it!

Also, you can have black tea :) with tablet sweetner if you like it sweet or why don't you try nettle tea - I've found it's gorgeous.

And don't forget, if having a mug of white tea is going to keep you on track, just use a tiny bit of skimmed milk - i'm not telling you to cheat just adapt...

Sometimes it is only these adaptations that make our lives so much easier without impacting on our wi :)

Good luck and also you are bound to be a bit grumpy and starving on totm :) I'm a right ***** to everyone!!

xx

Thanks for your support, it's been hard this week but I new there would be lows so just gotta grim a bear it. Treating myself to a coke zero tonight so hopefully be back on form tomorrow. Good luck with your journey x

Back