Day 3..and a lil worried !!!

cappachino

Day 3 for me and so far so good. Just a bit worried about today because I know ketosis is ready to kick in, but I am goin into hospital this morning for a minor operation. I can have 250ml of water up until 11am, my op is in the afternoon. Don't think I'm gonna reach my water intake. Also I could be in pain afterwards, can I take any tablets whilst on this programme??

Dont worry about your water intake for today, just have enough as is comfortable for you...

get yourself better and carry on, your health is more important, so just keep sipping

and best of luck with the op, let us know how you get on xxx

Hi im on day 3 too , well done hope your op goes ok. I have tennis elbow and have just started to take diflofenac and co-codamol, i have had to just take one co-codomaol not two as two sent me a bit funny, im not sure if this is anything to do with Lipotrim, but more that my body is not used to strong painkillers. Take whatever you need to get you through the pain. Good luck x

best of luck for today

I know you are allowed to take paracetomol..

When i was sick with a head cold I phoned the chemist and they said I could take any tablets that didnt contain sugar and werent coated or anything xxx

Back