Day 3 and feeling really positive - my days so far

straykat

Morning all

As title says, it is the start of day 3 and I'm really happy with how it is all going!
First day I must admit i did feel hungry and tired but liked the hazelnut shake, bar and the spicy spagetti and I had stirfy chicken breast and veg for my dinner

yesterday was a huge difference and i was suprised at the fact that i only felt hungry once or twice but that went once i had a drink.
I love the fact you are in control of what and when you have it so yesterday i stuck to the shake for breakfast ( Cafe Late was very nice) but then i made myself a 2 egg omelette with a handful of spinach in it for lunch, bar in the afternoon with a blk coffee and for dinner i did 200g of musrooms, brocolli and courgette and poured the mushroom pasta meal over it

I wasn't tired enough to sleep last night and was really happy from the afternoon onwards and feeling satisfied too so i think i may be in ketosis already, woke up at 6.45am today not tired and had a shower even before my 3 yr old was awake :D

Today I've had the porridge so far but think i will stick to the shakes in future for brekkie as they are more filling

All in all feeling good though...can't wait to weigh in on weds!

kat x

Your doing great - well done

Yayy well done - great start (and it just gets better and better :) )

Morning all

As title says, it is the start of day 3 and I'm really happy with how it is all going!
First day I must admit i did feel hungry and tired but liked the hazelnut shake, bar and the spicy spagetti and I had stirfy chicken breast and veg for my dinner

yesterday was a huge difference and i was suprised at the fact that i only felt hungry once or twice but that went once i had a drink.
I love the fact you are in control of what and when you have it so yesterday i stuck to the shake for breakfast ( Cafe Late was very nice) but then i made myself a 2 egg omelette with a handful of spinach in it for lunch, bar in the afternoon with a blk coffee and for dinner i did 200g of musrooms, brocolli and courgette and poured the mushroom pasta meal over it

I wasn't tired enough to sleep last night and was really happy from the afternoon onwards and feeling satisfied too so i think i may be in ketosis already, woke up at 6.45am today not tired and had a shower even before my 3 yr old was awake :D

Today I've had the porridge so far but think i will stick to the shakes in future for brekkie as they are more filling

All in all feeling good though...can't wait to weigh in on weds!

kat x

Yey Kat were doing it - day 3 for me too! i'm nervous for the weigh in next week though! i really enjoy the food and the bars! i may stick to food packets, shakes and bars, the porriage isnt for me!

Also - a quick msg to anyone who can help - im starting to get a cold.. what can i take for it? aside from paracetamol? xxx

I would stick to paracetamol as lemsip type drinks all have sugar in them :( I had a cold last week and that's what I did - hope you feel better soon x

If your cold gets bad then you could try cold and flu tablets. Also, if necessary you could get sugar free cough mixture - but avoid it if you don't need it.

Back