Day 3 and feeling rough!

motherof2

Hi everyone, I am after your wisdom and advice please!

day 1 I ended up with an awful headache, day 2 was much better (I did eat some bits of chicken to help me through the hunger, plus I was constantly drinking water throughout the day and evening). It is day 3 today, which started off ok, I have had 2 shakes so far (2 before lunch!) but for the past 7 hours I have had bad nausea and a very upset tummy!

Anyone else experience this? At least I can safely say it isn't food poisoning, as I haven't eaten anything! I am trying to keep hydrated, but feel so tired and weak!

I am not sure I can face having my third shake today.

Ive not had nausea but my tummy has been a bit 'bubbly' and loud! Ive bought some peppermint oil capsules to hopefully settle that down. Ive lost 10lb since Thursday so that keeps me going:) Hopefully you will feel better soon and start seeing results too :)
Julie x

I had really bad nausea on one of my early days, I could hardly stomach my bar by the end of the day and went to add early. I'd get some rest and see how you feel in the morning, it will probably pass. Maybe you've drunk a little too much water. Feel better x

Suffered quite a lot with an upset stomach in the first week or so, it is often due to the fact that you are getting so many more vits and mins all of a sudden plus the fact that your diet has changed so drastically. It will settle down soon it is worth trying drinking more water while consuming the packs. I also had a few dizzy spells but have not had one since the first week.

Thanks everyone for your replies. I felt so much better knowing I wasn't alone in feeling like that!

Mid way through day 4 now and feeling so much better :)

Glad to hear it!! No-one likes feeling I'll especially when this diet is hard enough as it is :)

Just encase anyone new reads this thread and is put off, I am on day 5now and feeling great :)

Back