Day 3 can i really do this

beanz86

day 3

well im on day 3 n im thirsty as hell found myself living on the choc n chicken shakes, was just about to give in so i jumped on here, the kids are in bed the fella is in my bad books and gone to bed early so im all alone with all this food around me, i just wanna run to the freezer and pull something delicious out, and eat it in secret.........i was even think hmmmm maybe a few slices of ham will be ok or maybe if i just lick a piece of chocolate, i feel like im goin insane, also noticed i crave once evening hits as come this time im usually settling down to watch a film with all my munchies, im terrified im goin to crumble

well im on day 3 n im thirsty as hell found myself living on the choc n chicken shakes, was just about to give in so i jumped on here, the kids are in bed the fella is in my bad books and gone to bed early so im all alone with all this food around me, i just wanna run to the freezer and pull something delicious out, and eat it in secret.........i was even think hmmmm maybe a few slices of ham will be ok or maybe if i just lick a piece of chocolate, i feel like im goin insane, also noticed i crave once evening hits as come this time im usually settling down to watch a film with all my munchies, im terrified im goin to crumble xx

Beanz day three is nearly over which means you are about to enter the ketosis zone ! Dont give in after getting this far ! everyone hates the first 3 days but then you start to feel great and the cravings go away.......... You Can Do This !! You are Worth it :)

Choc n chicken shakes? :sign0137: I'm so glad I had the strawberry and vanilla ones in my first week! :p

As Daisy says it does get easier. Drink more water if you're thirsty but you should be drinking pleanty of that anyway.

Sit down with a glass of water and watch a film. Don't have any muchies in the room and if you can do it once then you can do it again, so that will be one problem that has gone away.

Whatever you do, you are half way through your first week. It's paid for and you wanted to lose weight so grit your teeth and stay 100% for the last few days (you know you can do three more days as you've done that many already).

See what the scales say when you weigh in and armed with the sure to be good news and the knowledge that week two will be easier than week one you can see how you want go from then.

Good luck.

I found the evenings the hardest in the first few days just stick with it and tomorro is another day and a better one as ketosis is likely to kick in, liking your comment about licking chocolate I have considered liking crisps. Honestly you've almost cracked it and it WILL get much better from here on in . Just get a big glass of water and relax your doing great

I posted to this thread but it appears to have disappeared - or I pressed the wrong button I'm also sure someone else had posted (maybe Daisy?).

It went along the lines of:

Choc n chicken shakes? EWWWW. I'm glad I only had strawberry or vanilla on my first week! :p

Drink more water.

Hang in there - it gets easier.

Stay out of the kitchen at night - there are monsters in the fridge!

Watch a movie with no food around you and get strength from achieving that. Do it once then you can do it again.

Halfway though week 1 so you already know you can last another half a week. Do so and wait for you weigh-in results.

I'm sure if you've been 100% the results will spur you on to week 2 which is easier than week one anyway.

All the best of luck.

Monsters in the fridge i can deal with its the ruddy lions in the drinks cabinet i cant get passed lol To be honest i find the chocolate and chicken shakes the best they all i order now.

Awww dont be disheartened by feeling this way, trust me first time around, i stole from my own fridge lol cheese cubes, ham, and anything i could nibble on in secret! and i was just as big and fat and the weight was just not going, so now the second time around, im really trying hard, i have not cheated, i am not thinking about food, i get the munchies at night, but i have started to have water and black coffee in morning then dinnertime a shake! then teatime a shake then when its chill time at night a chocolate shake, makes me feel like i had a treat of choccie lol, but its working, so im sticking to it! i try think "why am i doing this" then i read the forum for inspiration and feel brilliant after....I WILL BE SLIM SOON, Good luck keep strong it does get better xxx:D

Back