Day 3 feeling rough

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Orange Plum, 18 May 2009 Social URL.

1. Orange Plum

Orange Plum Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Diet:
    Tony Ferguson
    Hi everyone - I am on Day 3 on CD after doing it for nearly 3 months last year. I have felt really rough over the last couple of days in particular either being freezing or sweaty and warm! Not much fun as feeling a little dizzy too.
    I look forward to all the support from minimins - its a fantastic place and hopefully the weigh ins will keep me going. Part of me is really excited at the prospect of the weight loss part of me not looking forward to it at all so will just have to keep those evil thoughts at bay.

Good luck to you all
    xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mrs Scoffalot

Mrs Scoffalot Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9lb(29.02%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I really feel for you. Day three for me was an arse and I nearly gave it all up. not because I wanted to eat but because I felt soooooo bloody rough!

Keep strong, you know you can do it because you done it before.

xxxx

4. tillyfloss

tillyfloss Gold Member

I think day 3/4 was my worse day too...
    You will be fine you did great last year so I am sure you will be soon racking up your losses again!!

Good luck and hope you feel better soon xx

5. cicerone

cicerone Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Just keep thinking day 3 over, a couple more and you will be in Ketosis and then you will see the weight falling off.
    Well done so far x

6. Jessica Rabbit72

Jessica Rabbit72 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    ss / ss+
    just to echo what the othersw have said and luckily not much longer of the day left.
    pamper yourself with a nice bath and an early night and hope you feel better in the morning.

You have done this before so you know you can do it again. Im a restarter too
    xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.