DAY 3- Good Day - Worse Day - Terrible Day - Oh My God.

there Martin if you stay online and watch MHL at the same time you wont be by yourself...lol.

No Serously I dont do scary, i'm very sensitive and have a very active imagination have had nightmares over the stupidiest of things, thing the closet i ver got to horror was the Rocky Horror Picture Show, (and thats another story :innocent0001: )

Martin.

No Serously I dont do scary, i'm very sensitive and have a very active imagination have had nightmares over the stupidiest of things, thing the closet i ver got to horror was the Rocky Horror Picture Show, (and thats another story :innocent0001: )

Martin.

Ooooooer tell me more.....??????

Well I used to have nightmares about scary stuff, the knack is to watch something else before going to bed....! I usually put the music channel on and have a closet rave ....so to speak...lol.
Well I have got to get some practice in now......!

Oh well psychic Sonya got it wrong......ok neveryone else is....!

When do you get to see the kids next.....? Are you allowed to contact them at all by phone etc...?

just been watching vernons gameshow marathon !!
gonna watch casualty how sad am i ?? the pursuit of happiness

When do you get to see the kids next.....? Are you allowed to contact them at all by phone etc...?

Up to see the kids in 3 weeks time i go up every 4 weeks,
Normally speak to the kids twice a week wed amd sunday evenings.

Martin.

Thats good then......you should be at least a stone lighter by then.....how good will that make you feel...?
It must be very hard being so far away from them.

Thats good then......you should be at least a stone lighter by then.....how good will that make you feel...?
It must be very hard being so far away from them.

Thats the plan, it is hard but guess i have got used to it, although i do tend to live from one visit to another and nothing really else matters, i really should get a life.

Martin.

Well it is hard when you have kids as they do tend to take priority and rightly so.
I reckon you will have at least 1 and a half stone off by the time you see them next.

Back