Day 3 - I have a couple of questions..

Kurlyk8

Hellooo!

I've made it through day 3! This is where I fell off the wagon on CD and started eating everything in sight again so I'm glad to have made it this far.

I do have a couple of questions though if any of you can help?

The first one is about flavoured water. I am so bored of drinking plain water all day so would like to have 2 litres of plain and 2 litres of flavoured. Which ones can I have?

The second is that once I get into Ketosis, if I change my evening milkshake for an evening meal instead that is no more than 200 calories and protein based will that massively effect my weight loss? The shakes are 200 calories and I have a link that shows me the breakdown of how the shakes are made up - how much protein is in them etc.

Cheers guys

If you're having an evening meal then you're effectively doing WS not TS. A meal is as well as your 3 shakes not in place of one of them

WS allows up to 400 cals of food. Weight loss is around 10lbs a month

Hiya,

Yeah I was just looking at that actually, I may have to change after week 1 and add the extra meal. I am more likely to stick to it that way I think. Cooking the meal in the evening will give me something to look forward to! If I keep drinking water then I reckon I'll be ok.

If I do WS, then the same principles apply in regards to what I drink? Still no milk in tea or coffee and no squash in drinks?

Ah thanks.

So what's the deal with flavoured water then? Which one's can I have? Do I have to wait till I'm in ketosis to add the evening meal?

Tesco still strawberry and Tesco still apple, both 1.5 litre bottles are allowed.

And so are the 3 sainsburys 1.5 litre bottles of still flavoured water. Cant remember the flavours though.

Brilliant! Thanks Blue Butterfly - I shall go out and buy them now lol

There is also a Sainsbury Strawberry and kiwi sparkling water that is allowed. Just bought some today to try........and even better it is on offer!

Good luck :)

Ooooh! This diet just gets better and better! I'm defo in ketosis, I feel like I've been licking the curtain pole in my living room all morning - metal metal metal! YUK!

I'm still hungry though, not as hungry as I have been but still hungry. I am craving garlic prawns. I could have that couldn't I if I'm in ketosis? I will have my 3rd shake at 7pm and see how I feel after.

Er I thought prawns were ok to have if I moved onto WS?

Back