day 3 is brutal

Hi, Im on Day 6, found it very hard today as food seems to be everywhere. Plus, I brought my son to Eddie Rockets and I wont tell you what he had to eat but my mouth was watering. Thing is Im not that hungry, I think its just hard to do this when food is so much part of our social and emotional life, hard to break old habits.

Anyway, I know lipo is so worth it coz no way would we lose as much weight in such little time compared to other diets. Plus, it helps with the food addiction which I have. I firmly believe you can only tackle an addiction by cutting out the addictive substance. I know we have to eat again to live, but I think this will teach us that we dont have to live to eat.

Ive really wanted to eat today but if I had Id be back to square one again with my weight. So a few weeks of hardship is not as bad as the hardship of a life being overweight which is aabsolute misery. This has kept me from temptation so far. So keep up the good work, you can do it and remember youre not alone; everyone on this forum is in the same boat and we can all do this together.

Plus, the first week is the toughest, and it gets easier, just our gremlins might come to fore every so often but we can knock them down. Hope this helps. all the best. Go for it. xx

well done for staying on track, it does get tough im finding it extremely hard at the moment, its all mentally tho because im not hungry xx

keep going... looking forward to hearing the hurray hurray on weigh in day!!!

I'm on day 5 today and finding it a bit tough. Thank goodness for the fact that it's a TFR diet because otherwise I know I would binge. Two things I have discovered are that: although I have never liked hot tea, I find it much easier to drink black tea than black coffee; I find that the mousse fills me up for longer than the shakes.

Back