Day 3! Need support!

Hi guys I'm Alex! *waves*
So I'm on day 3 of lipotrim and feel so rough today! I'm wondering how I would tell if I'm in ketosis yet? And any suggestions to make things easier as I feel this has been my worst day so far! I have a very very long way to go so I'm hoping I start to feel better!
Xx

Alex, you'll know you're in ketosis when suddenly you're not hungry anymore and it may taste like something died and ended up in your mouth lol. Hopefully the ketosis fairy will visit you overnight x x x

Okayy I'll know to look out for this I have had a nasty taste all day but not sure if its bad enough to be ketosis! Just can't wait until WI on weds I know its a way off but that's what I'm living for haha! Thanks for your reply! :)

Aw I always find days 3/4/5 the hardest, stick with it, it is so worth it! X

Yay from what I gather the ketosis fairy visted me overnight and today I feel amazing! Having to force my first shake down as we speak! Fingers crossed it stays like this! Thanks for your messages onwards and downwards! :D
X

Well done Alex, that's great news!!! I'm so excited and pleased for you. You've got past the point when lots give up so stick with it. You have to stay vigilant now for cravings and your mind playing tricks on you to encourage you to eat. You CAN do it! You will still have the odd tough day, but everything your body needs is in your shakes with the bonus of getting lighter on the scales each week. Keep remembering why you started this and where you want to get to. Take one day at a time and they all add up. Keep drinking water, it really does help the weightloss x x x

Thanks for the message teapot! I have a very long way to go and I'm sure it will be a long road but I'm so committed this time I CAN do this! I'm finding the water easy and it has been my lifesaver the first few days when I was hungry I'd have a glass of water and distract myself and now I'm in ketosis! I weigh in wednesday so will update you all! :D xx

Hi Alex, I think we started on the same day, my first shake was last week Wednesday. How are you feeling? I feel great in the morning, but from about 4 I find it so hard!

Hi kelbel!
I WI weds but started thursday so I think we weigh the same day I'm just a day behind! I'm doing really well I struggled a little bit 2day but I guess that's to be expected! I would say my worst times are after 8 as that's when I would normally sit infront of the t.v and binge but I've been doing a lot of reading and housework to keep distracted! Hope your doing okay? X

Hey fellow Trimmers!
So I was passing my chemist today and thought I'd pop and see if she could weigh me today save the journey tomorrow! So I got on the dreaded scales and to my shock I lost 5kgs (approx 11lbs) :eek: so I am 1 very happy lady and cannot stop smiling! Hope your all doing great! :D Alex x

Well done Alex, that's a fantastic loss!! :) :)

Back