Day 3 & Not being able to control bowels....

theoldme

Hi all

Im on day 3 and can't go out without needing a toilet very near by :( "Bad D's"

I had this with the bar's when i was last on and gave them up thinking it was those with the chickory root ( or whatever it's called in)

Now on the strawberry shake's with bad stomach & v uncontrolable number two's are a nightmare, specially when ive got to walk about everywhere :eek:
Does anyone else have this problem? or had
x :brainfart:......................:sign0007:

I did for a couple of days I think it's something to do with getting used to all the vitamins hope it settles soon for you xx

Hi ya, of all the things about changing onto this diet, my new toilet habits have been the hardest to get used to!

I started the first too days with really uncomfortable bloating, day 3 was constipation swiftly followed by what you are experiencing now! today (day 5) I have what appears to be a urine infection, and constipation back again.

Oh the joys.

But if I loose weight, I wont care about how much time I spend in the loo

OoOh i do hope i get he opposite lol I can't take my child to school without nearly following through, sorry for the info it's awful. I eat bread last night to try and solidify what ever is there but not worked so will carry on as normal today and clench my cheeks and stay indoors as much as i can lool x

OoOh i do hope i get he opposite lol I can't take my child to school without nearly following through, sorry for the info it's awful. I eat bread last night to try and solidify what ever is there but not worked so will carry on as normal today and clench my cheeks and stay indoors as much as i can lool x

Are you lactose intolerant? My mum cannot eat a lot of dairy and she gets similar problems if she does. Also try pysillium husks rather than bread (which will kick you out of ketosis).

Can I just add my tummy is now also playing up! I have the worst stomach cramps ever and I can't sleep. It's so painful.

Hi (O:

It got worse & I couldn't leave the house without following through )O:
I emailed Exante & sent my Exante products back and am getting a refund as I can't go on that way, No im not lactose intolerant (O:

Im going to try something else now, with a daily vitamin to give me my daily vitamin need's. I shall let you know. How is your tummy now? xx

Back