Day 3 of Attack!

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by neraksarrab, 26 August 2011 Social URL.

1. neraksarrab

neraksarrab Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.85%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Hi, I am on day 3 of the Attack phase and just feel hungry all the time, is this normal? Also I have brought plain yoghurt but have noticed that is has 0.1% fat instead of 0, will this make a huge difference. I feel like I am eating too much (even though the book says you can eat as much as you want from the list in the book). Is this normal, do I need to eat more. Today I have eaten Breakfast - 22.5g oatbran with 0.1% fat plain yoghurt and a hard boiled egg
    snacks some youngs prawns in brine (washed under the tap) 2 slices of turkey breast.
    Lunch chicken breast with garam masala cooked in foil in the oven without oil.
    dinner - fillet steak, poached egg and a dressing with the above yoghurt with chopped fresh herbs and a smidgen of colemans mustard.

tin of tuna in spring water.

at least 2 litres of water.

Any comments would be welcome (haven't weighed myself yet as afraid it will not work!!!:eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. wheesht

wheesht Just keep swimming...

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(19.77%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Hi there. Not an expert but it looks like you are doing everything right - very varied menu which is great. However if you are hungry don't be afraid to up your proteins!

It can take a little while for the body to get into ketosis but once that happens you will stop feeling hungry.

The 0.1% yoghurt should be fine, but don't overdo it as some find too much of it can stall.

Looking forward to seeing your results : )

4. neraksarrab

neraksarrab Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.85%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Hi Wheesht, thanks for your response and well done on your weight loss, I just hope it works for me too! I actually weighed myself this morning and have lost 3.5lb, which I am very pleased with, especially that TOTM is due any day! I presume this is just fluid though?

I am going to stick to the Attack Phase for 7 days, but cannot wait for those veggies!

Are the 2 eggs a day only if you have a cholesterol problem, or is this set in stone, as I originally thought you could eat them Ad Lib, and have been eating at least 3 a day.

Also, when it says use mustard in moderation, is this a tsp possibly?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.