Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Day 3 of Attack!

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by neraksarrab, 26 August 2011 Social URL.

1. neraksarrab

neraksarrab Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.85%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Hi, I am on day 3 of the Attack phase and just feel hungry all the time, is this normal? Also I have brought plain yoghurt but have noticed that is has 0.1% fat instead of 0, will this make a huge difference. I feel like I am eating too much (even though the book says you can eat as much as you want from the list in the book). Is this normal, do I need to eat more. Today I have eaten Breakfast - 22.5g oatbran with 0.1% fat plain yoghurt and a hard boiled egg
    snacks some youngs prawns in brine (washed under the tap) 2 slices of turkey breast.
    Lunch chicken breast with garam masala cooked in foil in the oven without oil.
    dinner - fillet steak, poached egg and a dressing with the above yoghurt with chopped fresh herbs and a smidgen of colemans mustard.

tin of tuna in spring water.

at least 2 litres of water.

Any comments would be welcome (haven't weighed myself yet as afraid it will not work!!!:eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. wheesht

wheesht Just keep swimming...

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(19.77%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Hi there. Not an expert but it looks like you are doing everything right - very varied menu which is great. However if you are hungry don't be afraid to up your proteins!

It can take a little while for the body to get into ketosis but once that happens you will stop feeling hungry.

The 0.1% yoghurt should be fine, but don't overdo it as some find too much of it can stall.

Looking forward to seeing your results : )

4. neraksarrab

neraksarrab Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.85%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Hi Wheesht, thanks for your response and well done on your weight loss, I just hope it works for me too! I actually weighed myself this morning and have lost 3.5lb, which I am very pleased with, especially that TOTM is due any day! I presume this is just fluid though?

I am going to stick to the Attack Phase for 7 days, but cannot wait for those veggies!

Are the 2 eggs a day only if you have a cholesterol problem, or is this set in stone, as I originally thought you could eat them Ad Lib, and have been eating at least 3 a day.

Also, when it says use mustard in moderation, is this a tsp possibly?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.