DAY 3 ON LT AND I GOOFED

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by temmytango, 10 April 2011 Social URL.

1. temmytango

temmytango Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.79%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Hi all. Today is my third day on lipotrim. Unfortunately I had to cook for d week which involved tasting. Resisting was so hard so I had rice. I had my shake at night thoughj to stay on track. Do you think I will still have a good loss by day 7. So sad cos I was doing well as I had lost bout 4 pounds already. Your reply will be appreciated plssssss

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. redfluffmonster

redfluffmonster Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Juice / healthy eating
    It may have put you back a bit but don't worry and just keep to your shakes for the rest of the week till weigh in. We're all human but you really have to resisit the urge to eat so early on otherwise you'll struggle to get into the 100% TFR. Good luck with the rest of the week

4. temmytango

temmytango Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.79%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    thank you red. it shoild het easier now that i dont have to cook .i find it easier when i am working and having to hold my tummy in

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.