Day 3 rant

Loser85

Gold Member
You'd think our bodies would be happy we're doing things to make it happier and healthier but noooooo. Had a really rough night last night. Feeling like i was going to vomit when i moved and waking up this morning with Reflux pain due to excess acid and lack of substance in the gut. (this happened last time i did Exante, doc told me to adjust my omeprazole until it eases)

Dont even know why im posting this but to my sleep deprived brain it was totally relevant!

PS: tried the cafe latte shake yesterday - not good at all! :jelous:

Oh, poor you, sounds rough! Good luck with getting your meds balanced - hope tonight is better!

It would seem its just the SnS shakes that dont agree with me. I'm fine after the meals, bars and porridge. I can live without the shakes at least so thats not a problem. It settled down for me after about 8 days or so last time, hopefully i'll be the same with SnS.

Sorry to hijack this thread but just cheated and had a snickers and pkt of chrisp and now my bellies making noises i dont know why i did it just being greedy but im going to move on from it and carry on

Feel bad;(

I've come to confess too. Ended up eating due to feeling awful. Had a couple of bits of toast to settle my tum. Think i'm going to phone docs in the morning and get advice re omeprazole and see what dosage they recommend. As soon as thats sorted though i'll be back on track. Losing weight will only help my health problems after all.

Thank u i felt so guilty i didnt eat anymore after tha i drank lots of water to try flush it out

Tomorrow a new day thanks fot everyones support xx

For the eating food and tablets - how about having a chicken salad with lots of salad? That should bulk out your tummy and might help. Swede chips might help too.

For the feeling guilty after 'cheating'. Guilt is not a helpful response. Many of us eat for comfort. When you feel guilty to you want feel better and so many people turn to their first source of comfort - food - and then feel guilty and so it continues. You are not 'bad' because you ate less helpful foods. The important thing is to think about why you did it - and it isn't because you were 'greedy' - that's another way of being mean to yourself which means that you'll need more comfort. Were you upset/happy/sad/content/cold/anxious/bored? What cold you do next time which would solve that problem directly rather than reaching for food? What else could you do? Do you spoil yourself often enough? A nice relaxing bath / sitting in a coffee shop reading a book / going to the cinema to see something you's love to see / sharing a coffee with a friend / chatting on the phone to friends or family? Look after yourself and then looking after your weight will be easier.

Back