Day 3, still going good ....

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Dolliedimple, 19 May 2008 Social URL.

1. Dolliedimple

Dolliedimple Member

Hi ...:character00182:this is my 3rd day, still going good, i have noticed my tummy seems a little hungrier today than the last 2 days. Just ordered myself a new mobile phone!! made me feel good hahaha.i normally order clothing but im trying to stop myself from doing that cos i dont want to have aload of large size clothing ive not worn go to the charity shop.saving my money for when i really do need to buy new clothing, when ive lost at least 3 stone. im hoping to loose 5-6 stone, as im 17stone 21b and 5ft 6in.Im really proud of my diet buddy redpen, for doing so well, we have decided to give each other a small gift when we have lost our first stone, as an incentive (and no not a box of choccys haha)well i hope you are all doing well on the lipotrim, will let you know how our first wi goes.(please could sombody tell us what SS means thanks ........

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    ss means sole sourcing,basically its what cd(cambridge)call tfr(total food replacement),you are nearly over the worst of it now hun,keep going ketosis isnt far away and then you will feel no hunger at all xx

4. Daisybank

Daisybank Hmmmmmm!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    well done hun, wont be long before you need those smaller clothes!! :)

5. Shazpaz

Shazpaz Regular Member

Diet:
    South Beach
    Well done on getting through the first couple of days...for me days 3 & 5 were the worst. Not long before ketosis will kick in. Good luck hun.xx

6. Sara4

Sara4 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    You're doing great babe! Hang in there....almost through the worst of it!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.