DAY 3 - struggling soooooo bad.....

Annod

..... It's my 3rd time back on Cambridge in 6 years, I'm on day 3 today and am ready to give up - never felt like this before. Don't remember it ever being this hard, is this normal??? I'm drinking over 2litres of water per day, plus tea and coffee on top - my head is killing me, I'm ratty, just want to sleep. :cry:

its the sudden change to your diet hun. once you get into ketosis you will be fine. your doing really well with the water intake, just remember that you need to drink at least 2.5litres. you are probably through with the hardest part already so you cannot give up now. the first three days are always the hardest no wonder you feel like this. but stick to it! you can do it xx just think of your goal and tell yourself that you can do this :)

and yes this is very normal x

It's my 2nd time & harder in a way. Have just been doing as little as possible & getting lots of sleep. Felt much better by day 5.

It's possible that you're a little under the weather at the moment and that's why it's extra tough. But you're nearly there now! Hang on in there, hunni x x x

Keep going... The first week seems like it lasts forever, doesn't it?

But it'll be over soon and the scales will keep you motivated.

Yep, the first time is easiest, everytime after that it's so much harder. I'm on day three, and have done it a few times now. Always gets harder for me. But it ix a last resort diet, so it's always going to be difficult. The good news is, we know it works :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back