Day 3 - Tearful, Shaky, Scared, Glad!

aww, I've had the same thing since I started and no cd powders for me : )
Hope you're feeling better soon x

maybe it wasnt the CD powders then and just my body reacting to the shakes? I must admit, Im not a fan of them, the CD ones tasted so much better!

Its back to work for me tomorrow and Im dreading it. How on earth am I goingto cope with this diet? How on earth do I explain it?

:boohoo:

I think you will be feeling much more full of energy tomorrow. I have my fingers crossed anyway! And I suppose anything that can make you feel more on the ball..caffeine, but not too much? I can't do that as it contributes to my migraines.
As to explaining it...well I haven't told anyone as yet, bar my OH. I don't want the negative comments. I mean, I know this is an extreme diet - so the pros are extreme, and so are the cons. I'm not stupid and I don't want to be told I am. I am working from home at the minute so it's OK. If I have to have a shake while I'm out, I'll tell people it's a protein shake. Obviously I'm going to have to tell people at some point, but I'm not doing it now!

Good luck back at work tomorrow. Only one person at work knows which diet I'm on and only my OH, children and a few friends. I just can't be bothered to justify my choice of diet and it is no-one elses business. You don't have to explain yourself. I tell people I'm on the diet my GP recommended (which she did) and that seems to be enough for them. Just do as Rachel says if they ask, otherwise don't bother saying anything. You'll be fine, you are doing so well already.

x

Back