Day 3 weigh-in....

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Daisy_Doo_Dah, 30 September 2007 Social URL.

1. Daisy_Doo_Dah

Daisy_Doo_Dah Boo!

Cambridge Diet
    Well I went for the day 3 weigh-in first thing this morning as my CDC wanted to see me half way through the week to talk about going on to SS-ing. Well when I was weighed this morning I had been doing the 1200kcal plan for three full days and I had lost 3lbs :D!!!! I am really pleased, I think 3lb in 3 days is ok isn't it? :D So I am SS-ing from tomorrow now so please please wish me luck, I will need it! I have a close friend that is on the CD too so I am hoping that we will be able to jolly each other along etc and keep one another motivated!!! :p xxx
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

Wow, 3lb on 3 days on 1200kcal sounds fab to me!!

Well done you!...and good luck with SS!
  4. Linda5111

Linda5111 I can do this.

slim and save
    well done...3lb is geat in 3 day's, good luck with ssing.
  5. LucyLou

LucyLou Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers
    wow wow a big well done to you...good luck on the ssing next week x
  6. Daisy_Doo_Dah

Daisy_Doo_Dah Boo!

Cambridge Diet
    Thank you girls, I am really pleased so far! I started SS-ing today and had to overcome my first hurdle, we were going to my sisters for lunch so had to tell her all about it and then I was really good and sat and had my shake with them whilst they ate a lovely roast chicken salad! To be fair the conversation was flowing etc so I didn't really feel like I was missing out. So Day 1 and all was good :) I am going to have the oriental chilli soup shortly so I hope that it is yummy!

Just a quick question - I bought some Ketostix today, when I use them do they have to turn pink for me to be in Ketosis? I haven't tried them yet but I just wanted to be clear for when I did!

Thanks again for all your support and encouragement!

Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.