day 3 x

Hi hunni, how you feeling today? I feel like I've got no energy but don't know whether that's just this weather! It was an effort carrying shopping bags today!! Other than that I'm sticking to it! Lol!! Xx

Feeling better today, had more energy so think I've come through the other side!! It's hot so really don't help.
Went for lunch in a cafe today, was so good, I had two poached eggs and mushrooms with a herbal tea!!!!
Was so proud of myself as really wanted loads of toasts or a burger!!!
Keep up the good work, tonight will be my real test!! X x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey you!

How you bearing up tonight??

I managed to do well and had rump steak with cabbage and bacon with a garlic cream sauce!! Lush!!

I'm craving sweet things again though! Gonna look up some recipes tonight!!

My energy has been really crap today but after I ate my tea I feel ok! I know I'm gonna be hungry soon so might have a bit of buttercream!! Lol!!

What u got planned for tomorrow?? I dont really have much planned. It worries me when I'm not busy incase I start thinking about food!

Hope your doing well tonight anyway xxxx

I had an Indian but just chicken tikka, was so boring to be honest but I coped ok!!
How was the butter cream? Sounds lovely. I find by coming on here really helps when I'm struggling in the evening. Let me know what sweet desserts you find, going shopping again tomorrow and going to buy everything I can to keep me going.
Best thing with this diet is that I never really feel hungry, was doing a low calorie diet before so was hardly eating anything. Be nice when we can put our pictures on here, nice to put a face to a name!! X

Forgot to say are you feeling like you have lost any weight?
I was feeling really flat until my totm came today so really bloated now, wonder if that affect weight lose at all.
Nothing planned for tomorrow apart from food shopping for carb free desserts!! X

When can we put pics etc on here and send private messages?? Do we have to have a certain amount of posts first??

I've been keeping busy tonight by downloading music to update my iPhone cos it's boring me at the moment!

I don't feel any different to be honest weight wise, I don't feel flatter either!! I'll just wait and see what the wii tells me on Sunday!! Talking of that any preferred time for weigh in??!! I was thinking when we get up Sunday before breakfast!! Lol!!

I will let u know how I get on with the shopping tomorrow! Hopefully between us we'll find summit!!

I didn't end up eating buttercream, the urge passed!! Lol! Are u using myfitness pal app on your phone? Are u posting your meals on here anywhere?? What are u having for breakfast? I'm getting bored of eggs already!!

I'm worried about work on Monday cos I'm working in a freezing cold food warehouse for the next few months and I can't eat or drink except for 2 breaks I get! I don't know how I'm gonna fit all my water in!!

I'm missing my morning cup of tea with 2 sugars right now!! :-(

It will all be worth it!! That's what we'll keep saying anyways!
Speak soon xxxx

Sunday morning is good for me, will do it as soon as I get up!!
Yes I've got my fitness pal, I love it and use for all diets I end up trying!!
If you really want a tea in the morning then have one, I've still been having a coffee with a sweetner and small drop of cream.
I think it's 50 posts for pics and private messages.
I've just had to have half a tangerine!! Just had to or was gonna grab the chocolate.
Let's get the first two weeks over and see how we get on, so many diets on here we could try if really can't cope!!

I don't think I'm eating enough, when I put my food in fitness pal the calories are only 800-900, I'm not counting calories just comes up when put carbs in, should I be eating alot more than that?? X x

Ummm my cals are a lot higher than that but my hunger seems to be getting more controlled. My cals for the diet so far:

Day 1 - 2090
Day 2 - 1629
Day 3 - 1579

I don't think u need to worry about cals as long as your not feeling hungry and you aren't having too many carbs.

What do u eat on a typical day? The weight will be dropping off u if your only eating that!

Just think if your BMR was 1500 cals a day and your only eating 800-900, you will have a calorie deficit of over 4900 a week!! It takes 3500 cal deficit to lose 1lb of fat so I bet it's falling off you!

I'm hoping my cals will gradually reduce through the diet as your hunger pangs are meant to disappear!

Post up your typical days food and see what peeps on here say! I'm sure they'll point us in the right direction!!

How many grams of protein and fat are u eating roughly in a day?? X

I have a boiled egg or two with slice of ham and cream cheese for breakfast.
Poached egg for lunch with mushrooms or same as breakfast.
Chicken or steak for dinner with veg.
Coffee in the morning with sweetener and cream and maybe another one in afternoon. Tons and tons of water!!
Sounds bad now I've written it down. Struggle to eat much more cause of low calorie diet I was doing before, maybe need to eat more do you think? Can't seem to eat my daily carb allowance.
We are new at this so takes a while to get use to it I suppose!!! X x

Hi hunni,

How's it going today??

My day isn't going great, I've managed to stick to it though! Went shopping with my mum earlier to get something to wear for my friends party next saturday and forgot to go look in health shop! By time I remembered I couldn't be bothered walking all the way back to the other side of town so I'm just gonna go tomorrow instead.

Just got back and had a row with the OH because apparently I'm selfish cos I didn't want to go and walk to a beer garden and watch a load of people guzzling booze whilst I would be sat there with a ruddy water. To be honest I didn't want to go but the thought of walking to a pub 2 miles up the road in this heat just really put me off so OH has stormed off on his own to the beer garden. I can't believe he is being so unsupportive but then again he always is like this. I don't know why I bother sometimes!

Hope you've had a better day than me so far and you've had some luck with the shopping! Xxx

Day been ok thanks, laying in the garden has distracted me away from food today!! It's the evenings that kill me.
Men really don't understand what us women have to go through do they.
You were right not to go to pub garden, I couldn't sit there with just water, maybe when doing the diet longer it would get easier.
I find with my hubby that if I keep saying oh I really want to eat a choc bar he just turns round as says well just eat one then and stop moaning!!
Must admit I've been getting on his nerves a bit!! You just become obsessed with food don't you!!
Are you looking forward to weigh in tomorrow??
I'm a bit nervous, so bloated from totm x x

I'm quite worried about weigh in but I'm sure we'll do fine. Just remember neither of us have had a full week at it so we'll see better results probably next week!!

I might try have a little lie in tomorrow so I'll come on here once I've weighed in and let u know the verdict!

OH back from beer garden and just stuffing his face with lovely chips! Don't u just love them!! He is telling me they are not nice but I can smell them! Just tried making some pork with bacon and pepperoni for tea but I undercooked my pork and I won't eat pork even a little pink so I've just left it! Just ate the bacon and pepperoni. To be honest though not hungry at the moment but I'll be starving later so I'll prob have some scrambled eggs!!

Did u end of going shopping or did u just enjoy the sun??

Xx

No never went shopping today, was so lovely in the garden I couldn't be bothered to move!!
Well I had two chicken breasts for dinner, I've got nothing left in house to eat.
Earlier I was feeling like I can't do this but then my sister in law came round and she is a really skinny cow so I thought no be strong!!!
Will have a lay in too if the kids let me, or I might spring out of bed to weigh myself!! X

Haha 2 chicken breasts?? Is that it? No sauce? That must have been boring!! Haha!! I'm loving full fat Mayo at moment! Having it with everything!

What u doing tonight? I'm staying in hopefully will be summit decent on tv to occupy me!

He's got bloody rugby on and I'm just sat on the pc! Might look for recipes actually xxx

Xfactor!!! Or watch hubby play his xbox so really exciting.
I might get laptop out as well and have a look, need some ideas.
Chicken was a bit boring, had some jerk seasoning to liven it up a bit!! Let me know if you find ant nice desserts, in the book there is a nice recipe for chocolate truffles!! X x

4lbs!!! I thought was going to be more than that as feel like I've lost loads more but hopefully when totm has gone may see more. Let me know how you get on x x. Good luck x x

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! So annoyed! I've only lost 2lbs! That's rubbish! I don't get why it's so little!! I'm really disheartened now! :-(

Well done on your weight loss Louise I bet you'd have even lost more if it wasn't totm!!

I really just want to stuff my face now!

Xxxx

Please don't stuff your face, it's only cause of you I haven't yet!!
We need to really try hard this week, if everyone else can lose loads of weight then so can we!
There must be things we are both eating too much of, try lowering certain things. Shall we be friends on my fitness pal? X

Yeah we will try harder! I'm wondering if maybe I'm not eating enough fibre cos I'm not regular at all!!! Cos I hate green veg and only like a bit of salad I have been having fibre supplements but I don't think I've been taking enough! The normal person is supposed to get 18g of fibre a day! I'm getting all of 3g on some days!! Lol!! I'm upping the fibre supplements this week!! I weed on my ketostix this morning and I'm showing in ketosis so something is going wrong somewhere!!

Like u said tho I do feel thinner but I really wanted to see more movement on the scales! 6lb would have been perfect!!

Yeah let's be friends on myfitnesspal! We'll be able to see pics of each other as well then! Haha!! My name on there is tarapearson

I don't know how to do friends on there so if u can request me or whatever I'll accept!! Lol!!

Defo going shopping today xxx

I would of loved to see 6 lbs as well!
Let's just turn a negative to a positive today and really try.
I don't know how to except friends either but will try now,my pic is horrid!! X

Back