Day 3....

emmievic

...and I'm a little low :( Husband gone to pub and I would usually be raiding the cupboards / fridge / dogs bowl by now having (finally) settled the kids - do you think they know exactly when to push you the most?!
Hubby eeeuuuuggghhhed at my breath earlier and made me feel pants even tho I know he didn't mean too.
Have been tired and teary then full of beans on the wii....this is one mad diet.

Think of the bikini think of the bikini think of the bikini......

think of the bikini think of the bikini... lol!!

Well if the kids are gone to bed and the hubbie is out of your hair.. sit down with a nice big glass of water and watch a movie that you want to watch!!

You can do it :) have some you time without any food!

It is a bit of a roller coaster this diet. Enjoy your me time, relax read a good book, pamper yourself and fill a large wine glass with water and that bikini will be a reality not just a dream. xx

i'm exactly the same hubby gone out kids sorted normally i would be on my second whispa bar or bag of crisps now!! sitting here with coffee and water beside me watching a film ! too tired to go up and pamper myself,
not getting the energy kick yet

hope you have a lovely night

Thanks everyone....have got out my craft stuff and had some time for me. Feel worn out but hopeful - bring on day 4!!

Hang on in there, just imagine how good you will feel this time next week after your first WI!

Thanks everyone....have got out my craft stuff and had some time for me. Feel worn out but hopeful - bring on day 4!!
hi emmievic
glad that you have found something to occupy your mind.i love making my own greeting cards.
cant wait for tuesday when i start my meltdown.one thing i know for sure is that i will be coming on here for a few hrs EVERY EVENING and will try and jump on here during the day.reading all these threads/post is what is going to keep me on the straight and narrow.

hi emmievic
one thing i know for sure is that i will be coming on here for a few hrs EVERY EVENING and will try and jump on here during the day.reading all these threads/post is what is going to keep me on the straight and narrow.

Thats exactly whats keeping me on track - I lub you guys!!! xx

Back