• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Day 3

skinnyme2811

S: 13st10lb C: 13st1lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 28.7 Loss: 0st9lb(4.69%)
Hi I'm day 2 just finished. Not too bad been a bit hungry but water and coffee have helped I also cut my bar in half so I could have it at different times. The chicken soup was lovely. Here's to a good day tomorrow!!! See if mr ketosis arrives fingered crossed.

wkdstepmum

Silver Member
S: 10st5lb C: 9st13lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 23.1 Loss: 0st6lb(4.14%)
I'm just finishing Day 2! Know exactly what you're talking about, having all the same feelings and STARVING...have stuck to it 100% and have only had shakes, no bars, hoping Ketosis starts tomorrow x Will keep you updated!

Gemmafs100

S: 20st0lb C: 18st13lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 44.1 Loss: 1st1lb(5.36%)
Hi Chel,
Im on Day 8 now, but Day 3 was really awful for me too. Luckily I went into ketosis on Day 4, and it gets so much easier. Im never hungry now, infact the packs & bars fill me up so much now that I have to have rest for about half an hour afterwards, otherwise I feel a bit sick. Anytime you feel hungry just remember to drink more water, it really helps. And if you really need something else have a small glass of coke zero, as it doesnt knock you out of ketosis. Good Luck & keep with it. Its definately worth it xxx

Thank you it helps to know your not on your own. I was fine on day 2 so hopefully I'll go into ketosis on day 4. Found myself drooling at pork lol I don't even eat pork x

Jubbly

Loves Minimins long time
S: 11st1lb C: 10st3lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 23.4 Loss: 0st12lb(7.74%)
Day 3 is the absolute pits - this is the third time I've done VLCD and it never gets easier. I find the best thing to do is have an early night and then magically you may be in ketosis tomorrow :D xx

wkdstepmum

Silver Member
Oh NO! I'm on Day 3 tomorrow :( Not looking forward to it now...I suppose I should just reschedule anything where I have to actually concentrate or stand up for long periods of time ;) Going to take to the couch with a movie for Day 3 I think! x

nonnibear

S: 15st8lb C: 14st12lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 31.6 Loss: 0st10lb(4.59%)
Yeah, I'm on Day 3 and whilst I'm pretty motivated, I'm also really lethargic and feeling a bit tearful. Hoping that by tomorrow, I'll be okay but Friday nights are always a real struggle for me on VLCD - I really miss the booze and as I'm here for the long term, I can't afford to ruin it on one night - plus one night becomes a bit into the next day and then I'll wait til Monday and then I don't have any water in…

Quite worried though cos has been TOTM from Day 1 so might not see a big loss for first week which I have found motivating in the past!

wkdstepmum

Silver Member
Oh but Nonniebear that means you'd have a nice big loss in week two! Just try and stay focused and positive and avoid the booze like the plague...x

nonnibear

S: 15st8lb C: 14st12lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 31.6 Loss: 0st10lb(4.59%)
Thanks Wkdstepmum - nice pants! :D

wkdstepmum

Silver Member
Ha!!! Thanks :) x

Predator

Silver Member
S: 241.8lb C: 212.1lb G: 175lb BMI: 28.8 Loss: 29.7lb(12.28%)
Hey sammy, I was on day 3 yesterday and it was actually the worst day by far so far, I had the worst headache, felt like a migraine and I felt so sick I actually thought I would throw up at one point lol. Hopefully today will be better for us both, I STILL don't feel in ketosis yet though :/ but, at least at work there is a water machine literally about 5 steps away, so I'll just keep chipping away at that today, that gives me some comfort lol

wkdstepmum

Silver Member
God Aaron, I'm on day 3 now! Hope it's nowhere near as bad :( Not looking forward to what the day might bring... just going to keep myself busy so it's Saturday before I know it! :)

AMW

This is Day 2 for me, in all honesty I am not that hungry and I usually have my butties around 12ish in work. Gonna push my exante bar back until 2ish.

Hopefully Day 3 will be the same.....

wkdstepmum

Silver Member
I am a bit headachy already on Day 3 but to be fair I think the side effects all depend on the lifestyle you had before Exante...I was a carbaholic so my body is missing them... Hopefully you'll be fine AMW!x

GinaLangland

S: 16st10lb C: 13st0lb G: 8st7lb BMI: 32.2 Loss: 3st10lb(22.22%)
I am also a carbaholic (a big part of this is red wine!) so I am finding it difficult, even now I'm in ketosis and my hair is falling out!

I'm sure it just takes a few days to adjust :)