Day 3

Chel993

I'm on day 3 and really struggling today :( I'm starving. I've stayed on track though hoping ketosis kicks in soon and the hunger goes, anyone else recently started and having same problems? Would be nice to hear off someone on the same boat.
:sigh:

Hi I'm day 2 just finished. Not too bad been a bit hungry but water and coffee have helped I also cut my bar in half so I could have it at different times. The chicken soup was lovely. Here's to a good day tomorrow!!! See if mr ketosis arrives fingered crossed.

I'm just finishing Day 2! Know exactly what you're talking about, having all the same feelings and STARVING...have stuck to it 100% and have only had shakes, no bars, hoping Ketosis starts tomorrow x Will keep you updated!

Hi Chel,
Im on Day 8 now, but Day 3 was really awful for me too. Luckily I went into ketosis on Day 4, and it gets so much easier. Im never hungry now, infact the packs & bars fill me up so much now that I have to have rest for about half an hour afterwards, otherwise I feel a bit sick. Anytime you feel hungry just remember to drink more water, it really helps. And if you really need something else have a small glass of coke zero, as it doesnt knock you out of ketosis. Good Luck & keep with it. Its definately worth it xxx

Thank you it helps to know your not on your own. I was fine on day 2 so hopefully I'll go into ketosis on day 4. Found myself drooling at pork lol I don't even eat pork x

Day 3 is the absolute pits - this is the third time I've done VLCD and it never gets easier. I find the best thing to do is have an early night and then magically you may be in ketosis tomorrow :D xx

Oh NO! I'm on Day 3 tomorrow :( Not looking forward to it now...I suppose I should just reschedule anything where I have to actually concentrate or stand up for long periods of time ;) Going to take to the couch with a movie for Day 3 I think! x

Yeah, I'm on Day 3 and whilst I'm pretty motivated, I'm also really lethargic and feeling a bit tearful. Hoping that by tomorrow, I'll be okay but Friday nights are always a real struggle for me on VLCD - I really miss the booze and as I'm here for the long term, I can't afford to ruin it on one night - plus one night becomes a bit into the next day and then I'll wait til Monday and then I don't have any water in…

Quite worried though cos has been TOTM from Day 1 so might not see a big loss for first week which I have found motivating in the past!

Oh but Nonniebear that means you'd have a nice big loss in week two! Just try and stay focused and positive and avoid the booze like the plague...x

Thanks Wkdstepmum - nice pants! :D

Ha!!! Thanks :) x

Hey sammy, I was on day 3 yesterday and it was actually the worst day by far so far, I had the worst headache, felt like a migraine and I felt so sick I actually thought I would throw up at one point lol. Hopefully today will be better for us both, I STILL don't feel in ketosis yet though :/ but, at least at work there is a water machine literally about 5 steps away, so I'll just keep chipping away at that today, that gives me some comfort lol

God Aaron, I'm on day 3 now! Hope it's nowhere near as bad :( Not looking forward to what the day might bring... just going to keep myself busy so it's Saturday before I know it! :)

This is Day 2 for me, in all honesty I am not that hungry and I usually have my butties around 12ish in work. Gonna push my exante bar back until 2ish.

Hopefully Day 3 will be the same.....

I am a bit headachy already on Day 3 but to be fair I think the side effects all depend on the lifestyle you had before Exante...I was a carbaholic so my body is missing them... Hopefully you'll be fine AMW!x

I am also a carbaholic (a big part of this is red wine!) so I am finding it difficult, even now I'm in ketosis and my hair is falling out!

I'm sure it just takes a few days to adjust :)

Back