Day 3

needs2eatless

It's day 3,day 3,day 3,day 3....YEAH

Woke up feeling amazing today.Not because i felt thinner but because i actually feel like i am in control rather than being controlled.

Made a long list of goals

Also bought a pair of size 16 jeans in shopping yesterday,so my aim is to get into them.I held them against me in the shop and thought it wont be long until i get into them.When i got home i tried them on and could barely get them up my legs hahahaha.Talk about kidding myself!!!so this is gong to be my first goal.

Hows everyone else feeling,Have you got any goals in mind?

Yay for getting to day 3, the 'hard' days are nearly over!

I have a few goals, I started a 'Goals for 2012' in the main section.
But I would love to fit into a size 18 or less for my cousins wedding in august.
And another goal is learn to swim so I can go swimming a couple of times a week as it's great for toning as you lose weight.

I'm sure you'll fit into your size 16 jeans in no time. x

Hi all. I am on day 3 too. Feeling fine so far. I have a pair of trousers I always take on holiday and they are always what I judge my weight by as I always lose weight before I go on holiday and they only fit me well when I go on holiday. Quite often by the end of the holiday they don't look so good so I need to wear them in the first week! That will be my measure size wise. Reckon I need to lose a stone to get them on and looking how they should! Clothes are a great goal for special times going out.
Have a great day today. Be strong.

Day 3 for me too:)

Just looked at myself in the mirror.......the view should keep me motivated if I have a wobbly moment:cry::eek:;)

Hi - I'm on Day 3 also and surprised that it's not been too bad. On CD and LL, I took ages to get into ketosis - with Exante I appear to be in ketosis this morning -and I'm not starving.
Your idea of buying a size ( whatever) pair of jeans is good, I'm avoiding the January sales because of my current size - but I might just pop off to the shops and buy something motivational.
My goal is to stop being a slave to food - and fit into lovely clothes, too. But, wouldn't it be great if this was the very last VLCD any of us needed to do, because we're in control.

I'd love to be in control and never have to do this again.I am hoping to re-educate myself.So in future i can make sensible decisions and not use food as my everything!! Right now it's the thing i turn to to celebrate,to cheer myself up,to entertain myself,to reward myself ....the list could go on forever.

" I'LL EAT TO LIVE,NOT LIVE TO EAT"

Back