Day 3 :)

stephanees

Day 3 for me on ss, thought it was gonna be super hard as I was waitressing this afternoon but actually found it quite easy even tho there was twiglets and crisps during the drinks followed by smoked salmon then chicken with potatoes or risotto and sausages for the kids, it all smelt amazing but I didn't actually want to eat and was quite happy come break time not tucking in and made myself a large mug of cwp spicy tom soup and really enjoyed it :)

Think tomorrows go be hard as got no plans so I'm making a list if jobs I can to do to keep busy, my flat is gonna be gleaming!

This is day 4 for me today so we must have started at the same time, well done for not caving in especially being around all that food! I only really struggled day 1 & 2 yesterday and today I've felt great :) let's hope it stays that way. How are you feeling?

Yeah I started Thursday :)

Mentally I've been fine, not that bothered at the mo about eating, I could eat but don't want too. My boyfriend has been quite sweet though trying to think of foods I don't like that he does so I don't want to eat what he's got, unfortunately the only things I can't really stand are olives, broad beans and green beans!

Keep getting mild headaches tho but they tend to subside after drinking more water, I'm already drinking tons as I've been really thirsty. Been feeling light headed and dizzy but hoping that will go in the next day or so, have just done the ironing and now need to rest!

Back