Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Day 3

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Time4ME, 9 January 2008 Social URL.

1. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well day 3 started this morning for me...... And I am nicely nicely in ketosis. I've had 2lt or water and am just off to make half pack in to a hot latte.....
    Feeling hungry today tho - but its midday and I've had nowt yet xxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. JayneGreeny

JayneGreeny Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(13.76%)
    Diet:
    shake that weight
    I on day 3 awell today had my shake this morning, going to have a bar later for lunch. no heachache as of yet.

4. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

Diet:
    Cambridge
    bars on day 3????

I thought we had to wait a week before we could start our bars?????:confused::confused::confused:

5. jhooker

jhooker Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Sole Source
    I was bar-ing from day one... didnt affect me at all!

6. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well that's done it for me - I am really into ketosis, my stix dark and I am drinking 3-4 litres water so I'm gonna 'treat' myself to bar this evening after me soup :D:D:D:D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.