Attack Day 3

annie3138

Just thought I'd say hi and Happy New Year! :wavey:
Weighed myself on Sunday and depressingly I found out I was 14 stone 13 lb and gave myself a kick up the wotsit !! I have tried the Atkins diet before, lost a fair bit of weight in the first week, but started to feel really sluggish. I think it was the amount of fat. So figured this Dukan is better. Hubby is liking it too!! I have gone down 3lbs already wey hey!! Im determined to do it this time, so please keep nagging me!!
Just started looking at all the recipes for inspiration so here goes..................................

Hi & welcome. Lovely bunch here so if you get stuck shout :)

Good luck! I'm on day 4 so similar time scale to you!! Is definitely better than Atkins. I always felt really bloated and greasy after eating atkins food. This seems stricter but once you get your head round the rules it is easy!! Hope you continue to do well with your attack!! :)

Morning Annie are you still Dukanning????????????? hope so this is a great Diet xxx

5 1/2 fab loss xxx have your food plan sorted so your shifts don't mess with your eating xxx Keep loads of Dukan nibbles handy xxx

Lol as in meatballs, chicken drumsicks mini quiches,xxx

Well here's how its going so far.... 5 days in attack phase and a week on cruse.... Lost 7 lbs then put on 2 and am now stuck at that. I have read lots of posts on here so Im hoping to start losing again next week. Out of interest..Im doing 1:1...was thinking of doing 1 (pv): 2(pp) do you think this would work??

The idea is to have the same(ish) number of days of each in a given week, so your idea would be rather PP heavy (which tends to be somewhat errrr "binding"). Your body needs your veggies so why not hang in with the 1 / 1 pattern for now?

Check out our recipe section if you're short of meal / snack ideas. Try posting your menus in the menu thread if you're having issues with losing the weight in Cruise and remember to keep your protein levels high even when eating a little veg with it.

Thank you for your reply maintainer. . . I will stick to 1:1 told myself right at the beginning that this was for the long term. . . So have talked to myself again to stop trying to look for short cuts lol!!!!

We're all guilty of that, Annie! ;)

P x

They say it allot on hear but its so true that its a marathon not a sprint. Its surprising thou how small losses suddenly become stones.

Back